PDA

View Full Version : Donzi withdrawls

AIRGRADY
03-15-2000, 10:40 AM
I am so glad the board is back, I think the DT's were gonna set in soon. Good job an the new board and I look forward to absorbing as much information on these awesome boats as possible.

Again, WELL DONE!

Emmo
03-15-2000, 10:40 PM
Ditto

------------------
Emmo mailto:emmette@emmette.comemmette@emmette.com</A>

Tony
03-16-2000, 09:51 PM
Ditto, ditto.

Tony
03-16-2000, 09:52 PM
(Just 30 more posts and I can be a REAL member!)

harbormaster
03-16-2000, 09:56 PM
No one is happier than I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whew! Still lots more work to go before Orlando. http://206.150.187.82/ubb/eek.gif

harbormaster
03-18-2000, 02:27 PM
Thats a yes on the tshirts. I should have 50 Monday or Tuesday. They will be black with a picture of GEO's boat on the back and will say Donzu Registry in Red letters.
On the front in big white letters:
Unlimited Airtime!

I am planning on bringing a yellow version to Orlando as well. I will be staying at the Radisson Universal. If anyone needs to contact me in Orlando, call me on my cell phone 713-480-2466

Scot VanAlstine
Harbormaster

harbormaster
03-18-2000, 08:02 PM
Sorry Scott.
I will only have L, XL and XXL T shirts.

http://www.donzi.net/harbormaster.gif

[This message has been edited by harbormaster (edited 03-18-2000).]

CDMA
03-19-2000, 09:29 PM
Can I get a shirt in the mail since I am unable to attend...please?

Chris

harbormaster
03-20-2000, 06:14 AM
not a problem Chris.
what size? L XL or XXL
17.00 plus 2 bucks for postage.

------------------

GeneD
03-20-2000, 07:47 AM
Did I mention that I watched that Poker Run thingy in NYC? You know, the Hudson River run?
Anyway, there I am watching the show, when all of a sudden, there is GEO and friend flying the Hudson! What a riot! I am proud to say that I experienced the Arneson flying experience too! Don't know if I mentioned it or not George, but the whole time we were riding in the X-18, I thought for sure that I was going to be ejected out the back! My feet were curled around the passenger seat bottom!
By the way, you mentioned once that you and HornetMan were thinking about going to Orlando. Is that still an option for you guys? You and Steve should make a run down here. We'll have a blast!
Sorry that Frank and family can't stay longer. You do realize Frank, that leaving at 5 PM on Sunday is going to leave you out of an Indian River outing. Unless of course we all decide to boat somewhere closer to Orlando. But then again. A 5 PM flight means being at the airport at 4 PM, and of course, there's the rental car to return, hotel checkout, ect. I'm thinking it's not going to work out at all. Bummer for all of us!
And hey, what about the guy and gal that are bringing the 19 Hornet all the way from Arizona? Awesome!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

GEOO
03-20-2000, 09:00 AM
Gene,

My engine is still not together. I was thinking of Flying down. What are your plans? Where are you staying?
I can fly in Friday afternoon; when should I leave? Tuesday? Where are you staying? I'd be traveling solo.

Steve, Are you up for the Flight?? GEOO