PDA

View Full Version : sixteen with hood scoop in Donzi brochure??

marcdups
01-16-2002, 07:12 AM
Hi all, got a Donzi brochure yesterday, Madpoodle you do look the best biggrin.gif eek.gif biggrin.gif ,Just that inquisitive minds have to know, whose 16 has the hood scoop on and what power, speed and gadgets, etc???, looks like it should rock!! rolleyes.gif

Dr. Dan
01-16-2002, 04:33 PM
Marcdups, Owners name is Bill Nagy, not a board member, doesn't own a computer, tried to get him to register last year when I met him at the Jackson Poker Run. Power was a tuned small block 302, it booked. But he did get a bit of a rough ride at several points along the way. Rumor has it that he is or did sell it to go bigger, just too rough. I'm sure he was in the 60's with it because he had no problem keeping up with us in our 22 in calm water. When and if the shots of Jacksons Poker Run ever get posted(either on their site or here) there are quite a few shots of this trick little 16 running with the Big Dogs. It was a cool boat and it had a little Woody Wood Pecker painted into the red waterline stripe that was remeniscent of the old Super Bee's of Mopar, very cool! wink.gif ...Doc

marcdups
01-16-2002, 08:42 PM
Thanks Dr Dan, I was hoping to get in touch with him, I appreciate the info though, looked lke a pretty fun ride, just trying to get a few more MPH on mine!!

Towel Boy! eek.gif eek.gif