PDA

View Full Version : Any Donzi nuts in Miami

bverd
01-15-2002, 09:35 AM
Heading to Miami Thursday. Anybody in the neighborhood? Any sites that are a must see? Running from the cold, where my donzi sits in a warehouse, for the sun and fun of Florida. --Brad

SundanceKid
01-15-2002, 01:03 PM
madpoodle lives in Miami, you could come see some sweet Donzi's up in Fort Lauderdale or Pompano at Sundance Marine if you want (just closed our Miami store too!). If you want, I would also go see the IGFA World Fishing Hal of Fame/Museum off I-95 in Dania at Outdoor World.

bverd
01-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Would love to stop by Sundance. Have to fly out of FL, Monday on my way back home. Where is the shop in relation to the airport. Will be coming from Miami north to FL. --Brad

SundanceKid
01-15-2002, 03:51 PM
From MIA, it's about a 45 miniute drive to the Lauderdale location depending on traffic (I-95 north to I-595, 595 east to US-1, US-1 north to SE 17 St., 17th east to Cordova Rd., Cordova north to SE 16 St., first left, can't miss it!). Add about 15-30 minutes if you go to Pompano where most of our inventory is (stay on 95 instead of going to 595, north to Atlantic Blvd., east on Atlantic to US-1, south on US-1 to Sundance, on the west side of the street, brown building with a buncha boats out front!) . However, if you fly into Lauderdale, it's about a 5-10 minute drive to Sundance (US-1 north to 17th, then to cordova, then to 16th).

MattM
01-16-2002, 09:06 AM
Don't overlook the obvious. Whenever I visit Miami I always visit thunderboat row. It's not what it used to be but Cigarette, Magnum, Apache, Bobby Moore's shop and Fort Apache are there. South beach is a must. Lipship marine always has some beautiful boats.

have fun, Matt

clayman
01-21-2002, 10:34 PM
Hey guys,
No, I am not going to be at the bueax arts festival, I have done that show the last three years, I won Best of show in 2000, and best in clay last year, but they sort of pissed me off, and I am just doing Coconut grove this year, February 16, 17,18? something like that. Then Naples art fest the next weekend, then Gasparilla ( I won best of show there in 1999) the weekend after that. I'll be a busy boy.
\James