PDA

View Full Version : Current events

MikeMiller
01-08-2002, 08:59 AM
Hello gang!

Its been some time since I've had a chance to say hello, so I thought I would give you an update on a few things.

New York boat show is currently happening. I just left the snow Monday. What a great turn out! Everyone in the show was selling something! That means the economy or consumer attitude has taken a turn for the better. We had great booth interest! I saw a couple of the Lake George group owners at the show - always nice to see friendly faces.

Our new F2 is currently being tested and will be at Miami for its grand debut!

New brochures are out! Make sure that you get one because the last page has pictures from rendezvous and get togethers around the country and you may be in there! The best shot of course is of madpoodle being himself.

I'll do my best to stay in touch, but Nick and I are two solo guys trying to make it happen! Bear with us.

Happy boating,

mikev
01-08-2002, 09:09 AM
Hey Mike I was wondering if you knew why your only dealer in Atlanta (Park Marine) did not have any Donzis or even brochures at the Atlanta Boat Show? I though they were spoused to bring some of every type of boat they sold? I know you dont have much control over what the dealers do but they should atleast represent you at the show. Just my $0.02.

Have a great time at the other shows

MikeMiller
01-08-2002, 09:25 AM
Mikev,

You're right, we don't have a lot of control over our dealers. But, Park Marine did not go to the show as a Donzi dealer, they brought their other lines. Probably why they had no brochures. I would get upset if my Pro-Line or Donzi dealer handed out other companies' brochures.

In any case, you can call the factory for a new one (941) 727-0622 ask for kathy Mueller.

mikev
01-08-2002, 01:57 PM
I will give her a call I dont live to far from there gainesville store anyway so I go by every now and the and check out the new ones. may be one of these days I can afford to buy a new one, still love my old one though.

DONZIMAN2
01-08-2002, 04:20 PM
Mike, Good to hear from you. My reservations are all set for Miami. Look forward to seeing the goods that will be there. Be safe and talk to you later. Bob

GEOO
01-08-2002, 09:54 PM
Mike, I was looking for you at the show today!! I missed you. But I did pick up a copy of the new brochures!!! I was happaly surprised to see "Mighty Mouse" in there.. Cool!!! Take Care GEOO.

BigGrizzly
01-09-2002, 01:28 AM
Parks did have the Proline there and were pushing it. told the guy that I was a Donzi freak and wasn't intrested fishing.

Randy

Shanghied Again
01-09-2002, 04:51 AM
Mike, Sorry I am going to miss you, we will be at the show Saturday, Good to see your back!

SundanceKid
01-09-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey Mike how's it goin? Looking forward to the Miami show and the new F2!!! Also looking forward to putting some names with some faces!

marcdups
01-09-2002, 08:00 PM
Mike, thanks!! talked to Kathy today and she is sending me a brochure and also a clothing brochure and a poster of the 38 which is going in my workshop right away, she was a sweetheart and very professional, what a team biggrin.gif

Thanks again,

Towel boy!!
Trying to get more horses for the AWAKENING II, help anyone?? eek.gif biggrin.gif eek.gif