PDA

View Full Version : More Pics

Looped
01-11-2002, 03:33 PM
I threw up about 3-dozen more Lake Winni photos in the Photo Gallery (2001 Poker Run & Gallery Photos pages) on the Lake Winni Donzi Club (http://www.donziclub.com) Site for some spare time browsing. Geoo, one is in there that may bring back some memories too.

Craig

GEOO
01-11-2002, 07:42 PM
I think I was the Looped one that night!!! GEOO rolleyes.gif

Looped
01-11-2002, 09:35 PM
You sure did look pretty glued that night by the pics!

Years back when I first came up with the name “Looped” (when I was about 10 or so) for a boat I had no idea about people getting looped from booze I just thought of it as be some sick, diseased, awesome, crazy and radical boat that I would have some day. Now, I wonder if I should even have it placed on the Donzi when it’s done so that I don’t get pulled over all of the time just because the name.

A little too late to change my "AKA" now I guess

Crazy Horse
01-12-2002, 09:34 AM
The photos look good Looped. Guess you were glued to the computer for a few hours last night.
Speaking of your name on your boat...I can relate. CRAZY HORSE doesn't exactly scream of being mellow...ah screw 'em. smile.gif

BigGrizzly
01-12-2002, 09:54 AM
Looped, just do it. My Criterion is called "My Damm Donzi". Its not politically correct, but it is true, it is MY damm Donzi! and I'm proud to own it just as you are and will be proud to be the owner of yours.

OF corse you could name it T M B (Thats_a My Boat)

To me boats are a dream, partially a way of life, a release and thearapy.

Randy

Greg
01-12-2002, 11:09 AM
I was always going to name my Donzi "Erogenous Zone" 'cause its good to play with. I decided against it because I didn't want people thinking that I was driving around dideling with myself.

Woodsy
01-15-2002, 08:56 AM
Looped,

I don't think the marine patrol on Winni is going to hassle you because of the name of the boat....

They will be hassling you because of the sound of that aluminum headed big block under the engine hatch..... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Woodsy

Looped
01-15-2002, 09:35 AM
Whutch you be talkin bout Willis biggrin.gif