PDA

View Full Version : Lake Allatoona!!!

David O
02-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Celene
Jim and Janet are truly on the way and as of now they still have the trailer attached to their truck. We did find out the name of the no tell motel. You won’t believe the size of the lock they used!

You owe it to yourself to meet up with them, they are a wonderful couple. Stuart and I took them to lunch at a local dump over looking the muddy bay (we even sat outside with the bugs and the wind blowing in our faces) then sent them on their way to the beach for their Valentines dinner at Jubilees.

Depending on how many of the local dives they hit this afternoon and tonight, they may or may not be there by noon. Stuart told them of all the places that serve bushwackers that are within walking distance of the no tell motel and Jim had this strange look on his face while thinking of the bushwackers (thigh spreaders, he called them). So who knows just how early they will be getting up in the morning and heading your way.
Wait for them, they are well worth it.
I think their cell # is 281-389-8779 if you want to check on their progress tomorrow. That is the number on my caller ID from them calling me today.
Enjoy
David

ToonaFish
02-15-2003, 08:33 PM
Awe, Mr. O., this just makes me feel even worse. Thanks to a particularly bad flu bug I got stuck in bed per Dr. O. and missed their visit - I'm truly bummed....

Marie
02-16-2003, 07:20 PM
David, Jim and I really enjoyed meeting you and Stuart, and lunch at PYC was wonderful! We had a GREAT time in Pensacola Beach--look for us to come back in May. By the way we did NOT try the Bushwackers this time around; I wanted to make sure I would be able to get up early the next morning to head for Atlanta! But I will try one (or two) in May.

Celene, I'm sorry that we missed you, I was really looking forward to meeting you. I hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Janet Marie