PDA

View Full Version : Donzi clone by Vance

pete_call
02-14-2003, 10:28 AM
Has anybody heard of a company called Vance that cloned a sweet 16 in the sixties? There is one on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403486207&category=10368

oldLenny
02-14-2003, 10:58 AM
Two words...Biz arre...I never heard of it before...

Craig
02-14-2003, 12:08 PM
That's a new one! I thought every one would be shocked by the Invader model, but this is way older. Looks like an 18 (seating arrangement and grab rails) but engine hatch looks shorter like a 16. Wierd!
By the way did you guys look at all the Invader pics I put up? I get the feeling since the beginning of the post started with 2 links that didn't work, maybe nobody is checking them out. You have to wait a few seconds for them to come up, but they're not in the links; you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see them. Hate to think I went to all that work scanning, etc. and no one got to see them. They're awesome! Still don't kow much about the boat or company status at the time it was produced.

knee deep
02-14-2003, 08:54 PM
I wonder how old the picture is? That boat looks pretty damn good, but $ 5000 is a load of dough to purchase a great unknown. Hmm......