PDA

View Full Version : A special THANKYOU

Formula Jr
01-08-2002, 12:22 AM
About year ago, I went out on a limb to help a fella that needed a liver transplant - the older members may remember this. I got tossed off of several boards for posting this, but not here on Donzi.net. I'll never post on those other boards again.
I have good news.
The candidate was accepted for a radical type of transplant, due in part from people that wrote from all over the United States and send in a dollar and ran it up to hit the matching funds. Against all odds, the transplant was successful and survival look's better than anyone could have expected with no complications. The Docs are saying its an odd exception. This guy has a another chance at life now. And he is not famous, he is a mechanic. And he is back now making engines and doing what he loves to do. Donzi.net was one of the few sites that didn't kick the post out. For that, I am truely greatful.

Owen

Dr. Dan
01-08-2002, 06:47 AM
Very Cool, its nice to hear good news! wink.gif ...Doc

oldLenny
01-08-2002, 10:06 AM
Good news, happy thoughts...It's about time! Glad to hear everything went well!

Sam
01-08-2002, 11:29 AM
It's got to start with someone,I'm glad to hear things worked out.

Sam

BigGrizzly
01-09-2002, 01:22 AM
Jr. some times it pays to stand up for what you beleive in. In cases like these especially. Life is our most precious comodity. I have a 12 inch scar on my chest that has made me a real belever. I got a second chance.

Randy