PDA

View Full Version : Calling Nick Miller

BabyDonzi
02-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Nick, tell me it ain't so? 4 month waiting period for warranty work at Donzi? My boat sits, torn down at an "ex dealer", and Donzi tells me that they might be able to pick it up in mid April? Then another 2 weeks for repairs?The boat has been lost in red tape since January.
What gives? I sure would like her back in time for the next Rally!
Any "inside" help sure would be appreciated!!

Anyone else run into this kind of set back?

Going to Miami Saturday with "Baja" on my mind--------------------------

KRAVEN
02-13-2003, 07:36 PM
Seems to be pretty common. :confused: I have a 2002 18 classic and have been waiting 10 months for repairs.Sure am glad they have that new web site and the letter froim the CEO telling how they stand behind their product.I am tired off all the BS.DONZI needs to step up to the plate and take care of their customers!
#1 Scorpion powered classic owner,
Bill Kalinowski

mjpcowboy
02-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Hmmmmmm!! :confused:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-13-2003, 10:00 PM
KRAVEN, since you never answered my email.
(I must have yours and Pearson's email addresses wrong! :rolleyes: )
Could you post a photo of your issues?
That way we can all be well informed, especially future buyers.

Bryan

KRAVEN
02-14-2003, 08:20 AM
Bryan,
My fiberglass issues have been taken care of however it is my mechanical issues that are still unresolved.I have a hydraulic leak in my hynautic ram which CANNOT be removed from the bildge with the motor in,space issue.I have a trim pump leak as well as a trim tab leak,Upholstry issues as delivered from factory unfortunetly the person who was aware has left the company and did not keep phone records.I was told in April to use the boat the rest of the season and all repairs would be made when the season ended.BULL@#~% CANNOTT

BabyDonzi
02-15-2003, 05:04 PM
Another Donzi family member saved from drowning!

Nick,
Lori and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

PS... You did say that you were going to toss in the TV/DVD player on that new 26, right?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-15-2003, 10:42 PM
Kraven, got your email. Best of luck on your deal, when the glass issue was initially described by you it was hard to "visualize" it in the mind, a picture would of helped, we have a 22C in the club, he lurks here but does not post and ask me about.
As far as the other email address, I did not figure I would get a reply.
Take care and keep us posted.

BABYDONZI, we have had great dealings with Donzi thus far, if they were to ever go sour, it would be no secret here. wink Best of luck to you too.
SIGNAL 10, Scot V. is very fair on the board, he has deleted a thread or two I have been on, and I admit, they should have been deleted, Donzi tends to go with cocky and "very" vocal.

Like I always say, "If they have an opinion, you made an impression!"
Bryan