PDA

View Full Version : She was nude on the bow and

marcdups
01-09-2002, 08:14 PM
Told me I needed more power!! biggrin.gif

Now that I have your attention, how about a 4.3 hop up without removing the engine, basically top end, my engine 94, 4.3 pre vortec, have a set of vortec heads, stock vortec intake to be installed, or even maybe get an aluminium GM racing intake( no erg ), I know you gurus have done some mods on 350's and all, so it is a baby 350, HELP!!, also Forrest if you are around who mfg exhaust systems for this motor, thanks for all your input.

Worried about Jack K doing sooooo many miles an hour!! eek.gif eek.gif
I mean his boat FLIES, literraly biggrin.gif

HP 600SC
01-09-2002, 08:30 PM
I gave up trying to keep up with Jkeefe......
he's in a whole nuther league!!!

marcdups
01-09-2002, 08:36 PM
Ted , does he have wings on his boat??? eek.gif biggrin.gif eek.gif

Last Tango
01-09-2002, 09:22 PM
I have seen lots of photos of Jack and his Sweet 16 V6, and I don't think in any of them his hull is actually touching the water. Jack is an animal in his six-shooter. I couldn't believe how he pulled Ted's HP500-22 on that sling shot start at Lake George. Looked like a 30 foot high rooster tail behind him. Did he get that drive from GEOO?
Mark cool.gif

BigGrizzly
01-09-2002, 11:35 PM
I would pull the motor, makes it easier and you can work inside.
Keeping up with Jack well we don't call him "Dry Bottom Boy" for nothing .

Randy

CrackerJack
01-10-2002, 06:25 AM
I have not been sitting on my past success.
This past week several new additions have been
installed. Marc did you get my e-mail picture
of the exhaust measurements? Jack

marcdups
01-10-2002, 06:20 PM
Yes, thanks Jack, will go to the boat monday and take a good look at her before drilling, what have you added to yours?? Inquisitive minds wants to know!!

CrackerJack
01-10-2002, 06:46 PM
Installed a depth finder, now maybe Cliff and his
lovely wife will ride with me again. Mounted
pickup inside like you did. Don't want any drag
to slow me down.(ha) Also added a battery switch, so the electron short Gremlins don't get me. Plus
normal engine tune up. Don't want to slow down.
Picture is of me in my winter clothes, socks and long pants. Installing low drag depth finder.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/keefe99.jpg

marcdups
01-10-2002, 07:02 PM
Jack, you have not been anywhere if you have not run aground rolleyes.gif

Also remember, a depth finder will only tell you when you are aground, hey at least you will know the depth and know if you are going to be ankle deep or knee deep to shove your boat off the sand bar!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

marcdups
01-10-2002, 07:04 PM
Hey Grizz, does that mean that " TOWEL BOY " has a wet bottom? eek.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif eek.gif

Tomahawk
01-11-2002, 09:19 PM
TB - I guess we are all WB's untill attending FI's flight school. biggrin.gif

BigGrizzly
01-12-2002, 08:35 AM
Tom has it right we all are WB's in comparison. In all fairness, I use to do alot of air in my 16 back in 1966, I try to post. Problem is a house fire back in 1995 distroied most of my pictures of all my history.

Randy