PDA

View Full Version : ebay donzi ???

Zinger
05-06-2003, 10:44 AM
A couple of months ago their was a 22ft. classic on ebay , it was a newer boat and sold for very little money. Does anyone have info on that boat, was it in good condition or was it a insurance claim that someone got and repaired. Jeff

TMANN
05-06-2003, 11:09 AM
If it’s this boat then I bought it. It was on eBay and the auction ended at $18,000 but it never reached its reserve so no one got it. I called right after that and offered him $18,000 for it after an expectation. He said NO - but he called back about ten minutes latter and said he would take it. Turns out he bought another boat the day before and just wanted to sell it. He was asking $26,000 at first on boat trader online then went down to $24,000 that week. It is in perfect condition minus a few things like bad battery. He took great care of it. The trailer was perfect and like new. It turned out to be a great deal for me. Hope this helps.

Here is the boat (http://tiemworks.com/donzi/)

TMANN

Dredgeking
05-06-2003, 11:28 AM
i wanted to bid on it, but angela said no. nice boat. always glad to see a board member pick up the good ones.

she's been telling me no a lot lately. hmmmmm maybe i'm not in charge anymore. :rolleyes: