PDA

View Full Version : Pearson's Sportsman on eBay??? Say it ain't so!

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
02-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Scott, have you decided to forego the big fishing boats and stick with the classic "sport" boats?

FR :)

Scott Pearson
02-10-2003, 07:03 PM
Thats still a classic style race boat you know... :D .

I just threw it out there just to see what would happen. If it doesnt sell it will be redone in time.

Looking at a few other boats..maybe need to make room :D

(NJ)Scott

HP 600SC
02-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Scott, you had me frightned the last time you had it on E-bay........you cant sell that beauty!
J&K Shawbas are re-doing theirs and man will it be COOL eek!

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
02-11-2003, 03:13 PM
So Scott, what exactly is the batting order? Is the Baby on deck, or is it the Hornet? Inquiring minds want to know. wink (not to mention bored, stuck in the house, waiting for spring, killing time on the computer, cabin fevered minds) :p

FR

THIS WINTER SUCKS!!!!!

Scott Pearson
02-11-2003, 03:52 PM
FR,
The Hornet is being done first. That one should take sometime. It needs all new coring and stringers. Also I plan on going even more nuts on the Hornet then my 18. I have some pretty cool plans for it. Should be a real show stopper!

The baby is next...it should go pretty quick. There really isnt much to them. But I have some pretty cool ideas for it also. I will be paying alot of attention to detail on the Baby. One of the plans is smoothing the whole engine compartment off and painting it the same color as the hull. Smooth meaning like the deck and hull. Shine like it too. I want the sides of the stringers to looks as good as the outside of the boat. Also an Alpha SS drive with a Turbo charged 3.0 4 cyl. Should be really neat!

Thanks for asking!
(NJ)Scott