PDA

View Full Version : Fishgirl Gave me 5mph for Birthday

Fish boy
05-05-2003, 03:11 PM
My wife is the coolest!!! As many of you know, my Donzi has been battling a horrible case of slower than death. So what arrived today in the mail today?? a new turbo propeller for my boat courtesy of my wife Laura.

My boat really struggles to get the bow out of the water. Mirage and a few other bowlift props either do not lift enough or blow out. Long and short, the boat is slow.

Today, I tried the Turbo. Picked up just shy of 5 mph on gps!! Granted, the prior props may not have been perfect for my boat, but this one does not blow out and really gets the bow up (unlike the others). Still a little low on rpms, but with a little work, there may be a few more mph in this prop.

GEOO, HP600SC, I'm coming for you!!! LOL

Donzi Jenn
05-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Fishgirl (Laura),

That is really cool of you. But you have to be careful not to make the rest of us look bad!!

Oh, and by the way, Fishboy, happy_bi

Working on giving Ranman 10 feet for his birthday... As in moving from an 18 classic to a 28 ZX. Get your mind out of the gutter!!!

Silver Streak
05-05-2003, 03:58 PM
Jenn honey,

That's 10 FEET .

Rick wink

There's a bad joke in there somewhere...

Donzi Jenn
05-05-2003, 04:01 PM
Thank you for the correction, silver streak, but for the record, I was already editing my post prior to yours being up... wink

Sam
05-05-2003, 05:05 PM
5 mph! yee...........ha have fun.

Sam wink

Cuda
05-05-2003, 06:10 PM
Boy that's a dang cost effective way of picking up 5 mph! :)

Fish boy
05-06-2003, 06:02 AM
Thanks Jenn, but I dont think yo uhave to worry about lookin bad here. :)

Sam, Ye...ha were my exact words I think

Cuda, you are right about it sure biing a cost effective way to pick up 5mph, but as CDMA will be happy to point out, the prop I had before was not the best prop for my boat, even though it ran better than the others that are cluttering my garage. Glad to find a pretty good fit. With a little reworking, might be even better.