PDA

View Full Version : Hey, you Pensacola folks!

JimG
02-07-2003, 05:45 AM
You Pensacola guys! RPD, Stuart, David O. Our reservations are at 8:30 at Jubilees on Valentines Day. I would imagine there's a bar there. If your schedule permits it, (and it wouldn't piss momma off too bad), stop by and have a drink with us. :)

JimG & Janet Marie cool!

RPD
02-07-2003, 08:09 PM
Excellent choice... I'll probably be in Mobile that night, but things can always change... enjoy.

Bob

David O
02-09-2003, 01:38 PM
Jim and Janet
I have no other half or momma to piss off at the moment so I am in the clear as far as that goes.
I will get with Stuart tomorrow morning at work and see what his and hers schedule is and see what we can do about meeting up with you two for a visit.
As I recall you are passing through with a trailer to go and get an 18 2+3, uhmmmm Stuart needs a trailer. Where will you be staying?
David

JimG
02-09-2003, 03:25 PM
We're staying at the No-Tell Motel Bring Your Own Sheets...
:D :D

You guys come over if you can! We'll be at the bar around sevenish. If plans change I'll email you...

JimG

Stuart
02-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Hey, I do need a trailer. I'll check the Dunes at the beach. That's where I would stay. 2" ball?

You picked a good choice for dinner. Our in season local fish is grouper. Forget the farm raised stuff. Get a bushwaker. They make good ones at the Sandshaker (local dive).

I have a commitment at 6:00 at the Fish House in town. (another good place to hang). I may be able to break free earlier say 5:00. Its a tough night.
Let us know.

Looking for a Madpoodle.
wrench hand out.

JimG
02-10-2003, 08:22 PM
Nope, not the Dunes! They required a two-night minimum.

I know it's a tough night, guys. But if we miss ya this time, we'll catch up on our next trip. We're going to fly in the face of all the warnings, and drag the Donzi there in May.

JimG

RPD
02-11-2003, 07:45 PM
On your drive along I10.... use normal discretion concerning speeds in alabama but when you cross the line into florida, SLOW DOWN.... there is a lot of construction just inside fla and they almost always have a highway patrol car or 2 or 3 or 4 around the construction.... they especially like sitting on the median just at the end of the bridge crossing the perdido river into fla and just over the first hill in the state... also the DOT cars are patrolling, but they mostly get the truckers...

JimG
02-13-2003, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be extra careful!

The trailer's all hitched up, greased and ready to go! We'll be leaving at 4:00 am Houston time, hoping to get to Pensacola by 1:00 or so. Thanks, guys! Hope to run into some of y'all...

Jim & Janet Marie

David O
02-13-2003, 08:22 PM
Jim
If you end up making good time and see you are going to be in Pensacola around noon, give me a call and maybe I can get Stuart and we all meet for lunch
work 850-438-0050
David

JimG
02-13-2003, 08:40 PM
David, I'll do that! I'm guessing we'll be there by then. Regardless, I'll try to call you so you will know.

Cheers!

Jim