PDA

View Full Version : ENGINE AND BOAT MANUEL

jskvi
02-05-2003, 10:17 AM
HELLO ALL,
I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A 22 CLASSIC, 2001. I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE THE MANUELS FOR THE BOAT, AND FOR THE ENGINE. IT'S A 454-425 HP MERCRUISER.DO I CONTACT DONZI AND MERCRUISER FOR THE INFO. I NEED MOSTLY UP-KEEP DATA, AND OPERATING INFO. ANYONE STEER ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ???
THANX A MILL $$$$
JIM- JSKVI@NETSCAPE.NET :cool:

Silver Streak
02-05-2003, 12:56 PM
Jim,

Step away from your Donzi Classic! I repeat, Step away from your Donzi Classic!

Do not attempt any maintenance or repairs without proper reference manuals and proper training!

A Donzi Classic is the highly sophisticated end product of years of skilled engineering and requires special care to ensure its upkeep. What’s more, owning a Donzi Classic is a privilege, not a right. As you know, with privilege comes responsibility

Fortunately for you, I am signing a contract this week to sell my restaurant which leaves me with extra time on my hands, and, because you are obviously a very, very nice person, I am able to offer you this once-in-a-lifetime, brother-in-law deal. I will acquire the manuals you need and personally deliver them to you, at no charge to you.

Sound good, so far Jim? I thought you would agree.

It gets even better.

Because of the complex nature of Donzi Classic maintenance, I believe you should allocate at least 4 months of training to prepare for dealing with the daily responsibility of owning a Donzi Classic. In view of this, I am going to offer to provide you with that 4 months of training free! (Even more time if you need it!) Graits! That’s right, no charge to you! And if during this period we decide we would like an additional perspective on your Donzi Classic, I will bring in guest instructors, all members in good standing at Donzi.Net, to enhance your learning experience

Think about it, Jim. A minimum of 4 months of training from a long time Donzi Classic owner with the potential of even more instruction from a myriad of other long time Donzi Classic owners! And no cost for materials!

Now I know, Jim, you are thinking that this is simply too good to be true. Well, I assure you it’s not. All I need to acquire the manuals and start heading your direction is a commitment from you for room and board for this 4 plus month period. Almost nothing! You already have the home, and, after owning a restaurant for 8 years, I'm on a diet and won't eat much. About as close to free as you can get.

I’m sure you’re asking yourself why Rick is willing to provide the materials and a minimum of 4 months of instruction on the care and feeding of a Donzi Classic so that I, too, will be able to shoulder the responsibility of owning a Donzi Classic. Well, Jim, in a word Altruism. That’s right, Altruism. I am willing to sacrifice the next 4 plus months helping a fellow Donzi Classic owner because, by gosh, it’s the right thing to do.

Let me know when you would like for me to arrive and I will schedule a flight (at no cost to you, of course). Act within the next 72 hours, and I will also agree to share with you the secrets of keeping your flux capicitor in tip top condition.

Your friend and fellow Donzi Classic owner,
Rick

(Hey Crazy Canine; If he goes for this, can I come to Miami for a week and maybe you can show me enough so that I can wing it? Truth is, up to this point I have gone to the Point-and-Pay school of Donzi repair}

:D :D :D

Fish boy
02-05-2003, 01:13 PM
Wow, what a deal. Welcome to the Donzi family JSKVI. How about posting some pics of the new ride when you get a chance?

Fishboy

boxy
02-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Welcome aboard...

Just in case this Global Warming thing is a hoax, I'll volunteer to come to the Virgin Islands and show you the finer points of winterization :D

Saint Thomas, VI

82°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels Like 88°F

Ottawa, Canada

10°F
Drifting Snow
Feels Like -4°F