PDA

View Full Version : CRASH! WEB CRASH SORRY!

MOP
02-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Greg K was kind enough to send me the link to the MINI/donzi retail site to try to find Donzi gel coat codes. I tried five times to get on the site each and every time it crashed my system. Has anyone else has the same problem.

Dave98
02-04-2003, 07:45 PM
M.O.P.,

The title to your post was alarming to me. I am sorry about your system crashing and am glad it it was not one of the members of the board in an accident in their boat.

Whew......

Kind of like a car crash, I did not want to look (read) but my morbid curosity made me......

Dave

HP 600SC
02-04-2003, 07:54 PM
Yea, kind of an alarming title...especially this week..... frown

Rootsy
02-05-2003, 12:04 AM
crashes... car crashes... ahhhhhh don't say that!!!! :rolleyes:

Walt. H.
02-05-2003, 12:44 AM
M.O.P, It worked fine for me when I checked it. & Come on guy's don't verbally beat on him. It's a commonly used computer term too!

ToonaFish
02-05-2003, 01:18 AM
Yes, Jaroot, simply by chatting with the Dork, you too can experience the joys of a crash.

He can cause trees to jump tall stumps and leap into your path. Icy roads have nothing to do with it, really.

Glad you are safe and hope you aren't stiff this morning!

Bunches,

Celene 'crashing'

Danny
02-05-2003, 04:33 PM
Some websites respond better to different browsers or to older versions of browsers. I've been on sites that don't work well with Netscape but work fine with Explorer and vice-versa. One of the sites I frequent for work works fine with Explorer V4 but locks my system up when I tried V6. I use Microsoft Internet Explorer V6 as my default but have Netscape on my machine as well. Hope that helps.
Danny

MOP
02-05-2003, 07:28 PM
I think its the browser thing, with IE4 I had no problems. But one of my work sites required an upgrade to atleast IE5, dummy me went to 6. Thought only two sites have done this. Also I was able to go into the main and then go to the Donzi retail with no problem go figure. Thanks for all the input.