PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mark & Gwen Ilam

Donzigo
02-03-2003, 07:05 AM
St. Pete had a "baby boat show" at the Trop, this weekend. I met two new Donzi 22 Classic owners, Mark & Gwen Ilam, from Tampa. They have registered and are looking forward to being at SEADOG events. So, let's bring them on board in style.

Welcome Mark & Gwen. Get ready for some Donzi fun!

Dr. Dan
02-03-2003, 08:20 AM
:cool: Welcome to the Family Mark & Gwen...The Registry is a great place to gather knowledge about all aspects of Donzi ownership! wink Liz and I have a '93 22 Classic, and we sometimes make it to a few Regional Events...I am sure we will run into you both soon...good luck with your Classic....and if you need any thing....let us all know and we will try to help you out or point you in the right direction. Also watch your Beer when Poodle is around...my drinks never seem to go far enough when I'm with that SEADOG crowd... eek! ...Doc

Digger
02-03-2003, 08:26 AM
Mark and Gwen, welcome! hang on and have fun!

krakmeup
02-03-2003, 08:43 AM
Hey Mark & Gwen, welcome!! This forum and those involved have been awesome - we are new too, and just this weekend got our first ride in Scot's 18' and Jefe's 30', and we are still speechless. This group is great - we are on an extreme learning curve and keep meeting good folks with great enthusiasm. Welcome aboard, perhaps we'll get over your way when we get ready to purchase!

Keith & Ruth Ann

Ed Donnelly
02-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Gwen and Mark, Welcome aboard. Never a dull moment and lots of experts to pick the brains of. Any questions, just post and answers come a knocking.. Have fun and enjoy...Ed Donnelly

goatee
02-03-2003, 10:04 PM
welcome gwen and mark, i'm sure you will find this site quite interesting!!! alot of good people here. i'm still waiting to attend my first donzi event, and meet everyone. hope to see you there too!

Dino
02-04-2003, 10:39 AM
Welcome Mark and Gwen
Looking forward to meeting you both soon.
Dino

ToonaFish
02-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Welcome aboard Mark and Gwen! You'll find the board almost as much fun as your 22!

Bunches,

Celene