PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Donzi

Darrell
11-04-2002, 11:02 AM
Just want to let everyone know that Donzi handle my warranty claim fast and fairly.

I had a cabin door on my 26zx crack shortly after I bought it. Called and they said "take it to a dealer and they would replace it". I said that I am 250 miles from the nearest dealer, and told them I would replace it myself. Well within 10 days they shipped me a door complete all the hardware, even new tracks (many things I didn't need, but if I had everthing was there). Well everthing went great and I have a new door. One reason in bought this boat because of all the loyal Donzi owners I have been following on this board. I had read "blister boy's" comments and realized that did not represent Donzi or the boats they produce. Thanks again Donzi wink wink wink

Darrell

Ranman
11-04-2002, 11:23 AM
It's good to see Donzi step up to the plate. It's this type of customer service that will lead new customers to Donzi. It may cost Donzi a little up front, but this type of service is an investment and will eventually pay handsomly.

I sincerely hope to see the factory make advances in supporting the customer. They've began to support us at the owners functions, and I think they're starting to get the picture when it comes to factory components. It's very difficult to buy replacement Donzi parts and I'm not talking vintage stuff, I'm talking late model. It would be nice to see this process made easier.

Great job guys.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-04-2002, 01:33 PM
I will have to echo this thread, I just got the weekly update on my boat, she is tore down but on track, and I am happy! Shooting for end of November.... :)

Darrel I got your email this morning.
Thanks.
Bryan