PDA

View Full Version : AOTH...

oldLenny
01-05-2002, 11:58 AM
When is this years AOTH VIII? Where, Lake Cumberland?...how many days?...2? expected interest?...

Oh, and I almost forgot, can my wife and I "get rides" if we decide to fly out? rolleyes.gif

RedDog
01-05-2002, 12:02 PM
Rides given for Canadian beer. In fact, if you supply enough you may need to drive wink.gif

FASTEDDIE
01-05-2002, 12:08 PM
Reddog,
You forgot to ask for a Canadian luxury item that they have up there

Cuban Cigars

boldts
01-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Len,
2002 dates for AOTH II are May 9th through the 14th. 6 days long for those of you traveling further and wanting to spend more time on Lake Cumberland. A poker run is planned for Saturday and I'm working on a site seeing day away from the lake for Monday. Location is Jamestown Resort located in Jamestown KY. Interest so far as been finaminal. New members are being added to the Midwest Donzi Club weekly and most questions are concerning information on AOTH. For more information, check out our website at www.mwdonziclub.com (http://www.mwdonziclub.com) become a member of the club, and if you have any questions, by all means, give me a hollar at scott@mwdonziclub.com

Formula Jr
01-05-2002, 10:41 PM
Len, if everything works out, I'll be bringing a GT 21 to AOTH. If you promise to be a good boy, I'll let you and your wife use it while I try to get rides in other boats. This year, I really want to ride in as many different boats as I can to get a better feel for the different classics and how they handle.

Can't wait to see some napkin drawings of your Bench 18.