PDA

View Full Version : DONZI Boat Show

Bryan Tuvell
04-16-2001, 04:55 PM
My phone has been ringing of the hook!!! This weekend is the DONZI show in Hampton VA, I am trying to figure out if there will be more Donzi's there than just from Maryland and Va. and if factory incentives will be offered like on my boat, i.e. first 6 payments etc....

DONZIMAN2 is trying to get me into a 26ZX like his!!! I think a new 22ZX would be better for me! Well see....

Factory guys: What do you know about this sale? Bryan

[This message has been edited by Bryan Tuvell (edited 04-17-2001).]

roadtrip2
04-16-2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Bryan Tuvell:
My phone has been ringing of the hook!!! This weekend is the DONZI show in Hampton VA, I am trying to figure out if there will be more Donzi's there than just from Maryland and Va. and if dealer incentives will be offered like on my boat, i.e. first 6 payments etc....

DONZIMAN2 is trying to get me into a 26ZX like his!!! I think a new 22ZX would be better for me! Well see....

Factory guys: What do you know about this sale? Bryan

Hey Bryan,
I was at my dealer last week for a little work on the 22. They mentioned a brand new boat to me that should get the attention of a ZX guy like yourself. The factory supposedly has a 22 ZX with a 502 for guts. I saw the invoice. Should be a rocket. Might ask your dealer to look into it, if you got the itch. Todd

Bryan Tuvell
04-17-2001, 04:39 AM
Thanks Todd, I had heard they quit offering the 502 in the 22. I know there are a few, like Frank C's. I would be interested in the 377, I am told it comes in 3 versions, 320 HP up to 350ish in the top of the line Scorp, but it is pricey.
I sure did like the looks of that 22 in NM.
I will take some pics at the show.
Bryan

STUNG_AGAIN
04-17-2001, 02:56 PM
Bryan, I think you ought to go one better and get a 28ZX HP500EFI... http://www.donzi.net/ubb/cool.gif

------------------
"...we sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would harm us..."

RickSE
04-17-2001, 03:33 PM
Bryan,
I don't think Donzi is doing the First 6-Payments deal this year. They didn't offer it when we did our show in NM. Actually they haven't offered it since 1999.

As I mentioned in another post there are rumors of a new 22ZX coming out, but I don't know specifics on it. I'd sure like to see the return of the BBC 22ZX.

I just picked up my 496 cubicincher last Friday. It's BIG, BLACK and pulls like a mother with that 496 and a manual 6-speed trans. I can't wait to hook up the Donzi.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1273223&a=12611955&p=46717637&Sequence=0&res=high

Frank Civitano
04-17-2001, 06:00 PM
The shame is if they restyle the 22ZX most likely will be with a non function step hull or no step hull at all. The real trick to the 22Zx with the big block motors were drivers that can handle the equipment. The 22ZX is Awesome over 70mph and over 80 is a blast. Bryan I am going to sneak down to your neighborhood with the boat one weekend this summer.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Bryan Tuvell
04-20-2001, 08:53 AM
FRANK, sounds great, call or email us when you start planning the trip, we would open up our home to you and the wife.

Bryan

DONZIMAN2
04-20-2001, 09:54 AM
Frank, You can put the boat at my place. Have dock space and yard parking. Look forward to seeing that awesome 22ZX!