PDA

View Full Version : Fixed the Cooling

GEOO
09-05-2001, 09:12 PM
Hey I figured out what the problem with my raw water system was. The mechanic was helping me out by installing a new sending unit for the water temp, when he installed the crossover :( :(. The cross over was working for the last three weeks it was the mismatch sending unit which made the gauge read wrong. My gauge is from 100 to 240.
With all these new photo I had to try Scot's new photo library. Here's what my gps read today with my little small block. :) :) http://www.donzi.net/photos/GDesmond0001.bmp

HUM??? another 8.5 mph??? :rolleyes:

OH YAH, I forgot, I have to flush the engine after every run in the salt with out the freshwater cooling. I only ran it for ten minutes and I hear the door bell, looked out the window and a Blue and White car was parked in my driveway. I guess one of my neighbors doesn't share our love for that sound of a loppy cam. I guess I can make noise as long as it is with in the towns noise hours. The cop didn't say I was doing anything wrong, just that he had to stop by??? Hum I fix one thing and another issue pops up :(

GEOO

boldts
09-05-2001, 09:32 PM
Geoo,

Glad you were able to get the temp problem figured out. Amazing how it seems to always be something simple that you pull your hair out trying to find. :confused: 91.5, very impressive. :D I've got to experience that next May. Maybe even in Oct. Bringing my helmet! :eek:

mattyboy
09-06-2001, 08:45 AM
Geoo,
glad to hear it, 91.5 that was the station you were listenening to right? only kidding 91.5 that is incredible!!! that is something I must see. Awesome

Long live Donzi performace and Geoo!!!!!!

Matt

GEOO
09-06-2001, 11:53 AM
Matt, Are you going to Lake George this weekend?? GEOO

mattyboy
09-06-2001, 11:59 AM
Geoo,
wish I could, but have my daughter's birthday party, tried to work it in but no luck, will be thinking of you guys, the dust off next year is a definite ! also need to work on a tow vehicle over the winter.

Matt