PDA

View Full Version : Dates for AOTH III Announced

boldts
11-01-2002, 06:26 PM
Go to the Events and Gatherings area and make your plans early! :)

Sam
11-01-2002, 06:44 PM
Scott, I just checked out the AOTH info and noticed that it said AOTH II. 2003 will obviously be the third year for this great event. Are the dates mentioned on the site for II or III.

THX
Sam

boldts
11-01-2002, 06:52 PM
Sorry Sam, everyone. I was so excited about getting the dates I wanted that I have not updated the website dates and gathering number yet. I'll be working on it this weekend. The resort information is correct and reservations can be made using the information supplied. The dates for the gathering are May 29th thru June 1st.

smoothie
11-01-2002, 07:14 PM
Man I was bummin when I went to the website and saw the dates,I thought to myself,how can i get out of that wedding..... :( Great dates Boldts :cool:

Bad-Tat
11-02-2002, 02:00 PM
Scott,
Jamestown has 8-11 May blocked for Midwest Donzi. So which is it? Frieda wasn't in but that's what the front desk shows.

boldts
11-02-2002, 10:32 PM
Bill - It's possible that the the front desk is not aware of our dates yet. Frieda had to go through her management to OK the May 29 through June 1 dates since it is after the Memorial Day holiday. I'll give a call on Monday and make sure everyone is on the same page! Dates are May 29 through June 1. Make your reservations for those dates.

Hyper - Sorry about the dates for you, but I didn't have the option of a later June date due to the Spring Dust-off at Lake George.

HyperDonzi
11-03-2002, 10:10 AM
No worries, I will have my license then, Maybe I can get out of school for some reason... Ill say some type of college visit day... :D

Shanghied Again
11-03-2002, 10:13 AM
Scott, We will not be able to attend the 29th either that will be the NJPPC poker to Atlantic city and being a Donzi owner,spokesperson for the run. I will have my job cut out. June 1st has always been there traditional run.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Well, we are out too, left the planning conference today and the big boat is out the entire month of June, then I am relieved, thank goodness.

Now we will focus on another big rally instead.

Sam #13 is all yours.
Bryan

RedDog
11-06-2002, 04:05 PM
The new dates sound great - water should be warmer, less trash in the water, and our mom's can come this year :D

-- looking for the sugarcanes in K-town this weekend --

boldts
11-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Frank and Bryan - I'm really sorry you guys won't be able to attend. Frank, I understand you having to support the poker run. Bryan, man u need to kick those Navy guys in the rear and get the Ragan operational faster!

Dates for a gathering are really getting tuff to fit in anywhere once summer gets into gear. Wish I could come up with one when everyone in the country is free to come, but oh well. You both know the welcome mat is always out for ya. Maybe in 2 years. Frank, hope to see ya up in NY at Thousand Islands!

GEOO
11-06-2002, 08:14 PM
Scott, That sounds like a great change. I'm sure it will work out a lot better. (logs, coldness, mom's day etc..)... Even though you may miss a few of us this first year. wink Hum I like the chance of cool weather,,,,,,MORE POWER>>>>

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-06-2002, 08:23 PM
SCOTT B.
You do a STAND UP JOB for all of us Donzi lovers....
The Tuvell's might miss one AOTH, but never two in a row....

I will need an AOTH III shirt to match I and II...
I was hoping to bat 1000... I will be calling my relief tomorrow! His boot ass needs to report as I direct! LOL
RONALD REAGAN will be the next big hit in the war when she is called.....
Trust me!

Keep up the great work for all these great folks, share the pictures, stories etc.
IT WILL BE HIT! You da AOTH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Scott B.
Bryan

PS, I plan to pass BIG GRIZZ at AOTH IV if he will allow it! :p (my hero)