PDA

View Full Version : To ALL out there!!!

marcdups
09-05-2001, 06:17 PM
Hey guys and Gulls, Got to tell you that the week end at Eufala/ George T. Bagby was the most impressive, as a rookie I got there and was greeted by the best bunch of guys and gulls, not to say that the next morning my boat would not start, after numerous tries and tribulations I gave up when all offered me a ride, thanks Scott and Heidi (madpoddle) for the ride on your awesome X 18, After a great day at the lake everyone pitched in to determine the problem, starter, got one the next morning thanks to ted's help in Eufala (donzitester) and finally got the boat running, YEAH !!!, but at all times the crowd was FANTASTIC and it was great to be made part of the DONZI family, ESPECIAL THANKS to Forrest for organizing this meet, and to everyone that was present thanks for a great time and great boats!!!!

Marc

And to some TOWEL BOY :eek: :eek: :D :D

HP 600SC
09-05-2001, 07:08 PM
Marc,
Glad you had fun! Thank you for the praise
but you are family and it was a group effort.
But I will take full credit for dubbing you
"towel boy" when I called you over to look
at the decals... :D Hope to see you at Palatka. I am currently chasing down a leed
on a x-18

BigGrizzly
09-06-2001, 12:35 AM
We enjoyed you, the group is a great group and you helped make that way.

Randy

Forrest
09-10-2001, 10:49 AM
Marc, we had a great time, and thanks for the tow to White Oak Creek for gas! Monday was awsome out on the lake. I just wish that we could have stuck around a little longer. Oh yea, Ginny says thanks for the tow and the boat sodas, too.

See you at Eufaula IV!
http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/jump40.gif

CDMA
09-10-2001, 11:07 AM
Alright Forrest now how in the world did you do that?!?!?!

Chris

Forrest
09-10-2001, 11:18 AM
I just lit a fire under 'em! :D

Actually, go to http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/smilies.html

. . . and there is more stuff there than you or anyone will ever need. Just don't get too crazy with 'em because this stuff is kind of obnoxous.