PDA

View Full Version : We have Digger

Mustang Susie
07-22-2002, 09:47 PM
http://www.donzi.net/photos/shamm16.jpg

We, the Winni bandits are still holding the member known as 'Digger' hostage. We have posted this picture to show you that he is alive, well, and rather well tanned. This picture was taken on Friday afternoon. We captured him using the old 'sound of a beer opening' trick. Obviously we are treating him as well as can be expected under the circumstances. We reiterate our demands ...
#1 one budweiser truck driven by the bud girls, loaded up with small unmarked cans of budweiser with a born on date no earlier than July 4th.
#2 one case of jagermeister
#3 two cases of cheap white wine (for Princess and Mustang)
#4 two 30 packs of coors light and 1 cheese pizza, served cool.
It seems as our wily hostage tends to eat and drink more than anticipated...
These demands are not to be compromised if you ever want to see Digger again.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/shamm17.jpg

This picture is posted to show the humane treatment of our hostage. Note that we are allowing him liquid refreshment. If our demands are not met soon, we will be forced to subject him to lots more alcohol at 'the fancy', more great weather, and a larger gas bill for his donzi. We may force him to attend a poker run as a passenger, not a driver. If you are the kind, generous people that he thinks you are, meet our demands! wink

http://www.donzi.net/photos/shamm18.jpg

The Winni Bandits

HyperDonzi
07-22-2002, 10:19 PM
thats funny. ill hook you up with the cheese pizza, send me 15$ plus shipping and it will be there in 5-365 business days :)

bverd
07-22-2002, 10:30 PM
Digger we are coming for you... on our way. ETA, Friday the 26th. HOLD ON! We will find you!! --bverd

mattyboy
07-23-2002, 07:28 AM
I have met with some of the demands, but I need more time I have the bud truck loaded and ready to roll but it has a flat and I only have a 1 ton floor jack, so I'm in the process of "unloading the cargo" so when the truck is much lighter it will be sent to ya.
hang in htere digger,i'M unlooading as fasts as I, kan, did someone ssaay caaan,yuup I'lll have a nother bucking feer.

Maat

Dr. Dan
07-23-2002, 07:44 AM
Digger, Don't be intimidated by those Bandits :p we have our "Sacred Shot Glass" and "Magic Coin" $$$$$ we'll work something out!... :D Doc

DonRatto
07-23-2002, 12:19 PM
Susie I don't even think the French got beat that fast.

Last Tango
07-23-2002, 01:10 PM
OKAY...OKAY...STOP TORTURING HIM! Gawd! LIGHT BEER! Digger, we're coming for you!
SEADOGs

Dalelama
07-23-2002, 03:19 PM
TYpical Gyrene... :rolleyes:

Just tell him to remember that his paycheck saya DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY on top! :D :D :D

Forrest
07-23-2002, 03:28 PM
That looks just horrible. Please, before it's too late, have some mercy you Winni Bandits and give Digger a shot of Jagermeister to ease some of his suffering!

HyperDonzi
07-23-2002, 06:26 PM
update on the cheese pizza.
pizza 15.00
shipping 4.95
handling 3 easy payments of 29.95
total 109.80$
please send a check or money order.
check i will need 2 weeks to make sure it clears.

mattyboy
07-23-2002, 06:57 PM
this just sent to the authorities,
the e in demands is from people magazine and the M in must is from a bag of M-N-M crunchy.
also the v in have is from a bottle of V05 or vitalis.

so we are looking for people with bad taste in magazines and a sweet tooth having a bad hair day.

Matt
inspector cluesau

Mustang Susie
07-23-2002, 08:12 PM
Mattyboy,
Apparently you are a force to be reckoned with.
In our defense...

#1 As for the poor taste in magazines, Mustang would have used her playgirl magazine, but Crazy horse stole it. :p

#2 As for the M&M's, we had to feed Digger something, as the pizza that was at the perfect temperature was stolen by an innocent bystander at Weirs Beach. :cool:

#3 As everyone one knows, Mustang Susie ALWAYS has a donzi hat on (that's her trademark) due to bad boating hair. She still hasn't figured out how Pearson (the flamingo kid) does it. :confused:

We can only hope that you will not be heading up the search party for the hostage know as Digger, or we will have to take this operation underground. (if any Canadian beer or Bajas are spotted, they will be replaced with colt 45's and bayliners) :p

The Winni bandits :mad:
P.S. meet our demands!! (before we add more)

Last Tango
07-23-2002, 08:36 PM
Ah-HA!!! They are making more demands! THAT is a sign they are weakening! So Mustang...if you want us to take Digger BACK, we have a few demands of our own:
#1. You must send the SEADOGs the entire batch of photos taken of you when you were posing with the DONZI tattoo...unedited, uncut, untrimmed.
#2. Maple Sugar candy...fresh...lots of it.

If you do not comply, we will make you keep Digger until he has finished all YOUR beer and Pizza like he did to us!

Mustang Susie
07-23-2002, 08:56 PM
Okay, you win...
Take him back! :p :p

The Winni 'we only have so much cold pizza and coors' bandits

mattyboy
07-24-2002, 08:25 AM
Mustang,
you got lucky this time,
If I could remember where I put my car keys, I'd be up there in a flash! I've worked the business end of a bag of m-n-m's a few times.

another case closed
Matt
inspector cluesau

Digger
07-24-2002, 08:41 AM
I escaped!! Why I don't know because now I'm back at my desk putting out brushfires instead of boating... :mad:

I had a blast with the bandits...

put 60 hrs on the boat in 2 weeks...

and SOON I will fly again :D

Woodsy
07-24-2002, 10:04 AM
Digger....

You were not supposed to post until they delivered the ransom.... now how am I supposed to meet those cute Bud Girls? ooops.... I mean how am I supposed to get all of that free beer! I'll just have to hang out with Donzi Jenn and meet her friends... err I mean drink Randy's beer....

Glad you made it back with no issues.... It was a great time while you were here! I'll bet Mom's food bill will return to normal now!

Woodsy the Thirsty... :D :D

waleyetwo
07-24-2002, 10:54 AM
pizzi"pizzi wink

ToonaFish
07-24-2002, 11:54 AM
Y'all call that a hostage worthy knot? Perhaps the Winni Bandits need to practice their bondage techniques a little bit more!

Bunches,

Celene 'guess levitating Coors Light is easy compared to the chopper'

Last Tango
07-24-2002, 10:46 PM
Celene,
We haven't seen Bill Bateman post lately. You must have practiced your bondage on him when he arrived with the camera, Donzi tattoos, and razor.

ToonaFish
07-25-2002, 10:42 PM
Actually, ElSupremoCdawg, we're still negotiating the geography of the tatoo. I'm holding out for the Rolls trailer, he's holding out for... well, he's not holding out at all!

Bunches,

Celene 'Bill runs with scissors'

fasttrucker
07-26-2002, 05:52 PM
i drove a coors truck in key west.never saw the bud girls. frown