PDA

View Full Version : January boating in New Hampshire!! pix!!

Digger
02-03-2003, 06:38 AM
woooooo hoooooooooo !!!!!

wow what a great day of boating!!

take that you Florida and Texas people!

http://www.donzi.net/photos/mhowardfreeze.jpg

".....is winter over yet?"

Team Jefe
02-03-2003, 06:56 AM
Now it all becomes clear.

Digger = Dig-yer-way outta the snow :D .

I feel your pain buddy, this sub-70 degree weather really sucks.

JEFE

krakmeup
02-03-2003, 08:38 AM
Woo Hoo!!!! That blue shrink wrap matches the wife's thong!!! Man, I feel for you, but I'm sure you'll get your share when you dig out. Cool picture, you really helped Rae remember why we don't go skiing anymore, unless it's on water! Thanks - we'll try to be kind when writing about current weather. Meanwhile, enjoy the season!

Keith

JimG
02-03-2003, 09:05 AM
Is that a big giant Pina Colada surrounding your boat? :D Plop a cherry and a pineapple slice in there!

Just picking! We'll be singing the blues come August when it's 100 degrees and 100% humidity!
eek!

JimG

Budmann
02-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Hey Digger... what do you call that stuff around your boat???? Down here is sunny Florida, we call that a "giant snow cone"! Went boating last weekend with CDMA and it was a chilly 70 and not a cloud in the sky. Sorry to rub it in. Maybe I'm not! LOL!!!

rae
02-03-2003, 09:27 AM
Now get in the lotus position and for your mantra repeat after me..Summer's almost here; Summer's almost here!!! Just feel the warm sunshine embrace your body; feel that ice cold beverage of your choice go down your throat; hear the vrooom vrooom of your engines and feel the warm breeze in your face as you zoom along the water!
Now don't look outside or at the temperature for about an hour!
See, don't you feel better already!

By the way, I don't agree with JimG and singing the blues with 100 degree heat and 100% humidity..I say bring it on!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Rae

Ed Donnelly
02-03-2003, 04:28 PM
Digger. Those poor Florida boys. They are outside admiring their boats. WHOOPS the ice has melted in their drinks. Run back into the house, go to the fridge, break up some ice cubes in the freezer... Ahhhhh us northern boys admiring our boats . GEEE forgot the ice cubes. No big deal . Reach down and grab some ice from the ground, or , reach up and grab an icicle. NOT ONE SECOND LOST admiring our boats.. Those poor fools....Ed

Woodsy
02-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Now Digger, I hope you weren't up this way and forgot to stop by... especially with Rita's now open.....

Its been especially cold up this way, but the lake is frozen and the sleds are running great!

Woodsy Von Polaris :D

Digger
02-04-2003, 05:49 AM
no chance of that Woodsy! I'll give advance notice (warning?) of me coming up. :D My brother took the pics for me.

Fish boy
02-05-2003, 11:47 AM
Wow, so that is why people winterize?? When I saw the thread, I was hoping that you may have gotten the Donzi wet while GW was in Texas. Hope it warms up soon fer ya.

Fish

PS Hope this helps a little :cool:

http://www.donzi.net/photos/jstaples66.jpg