PDA

View Full Version : Donzi girl working.....Gotta love it!

Scott Pearson
02-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Well here is some pictures of Cathy working on the Bench Seat Honet. She is the one who got up this morning and wanted to get some things done on the boat. How could I have said no???

First picture is her helping remove the rudder housing.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/spearcath01.jpg

Next is Cathy helping remove the pick-up.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/spearcath02.jpg

And last, this is her taking the old gauges and switches out from under the dash. One more to go!!! She did this whole dash by herself!!!!!
http://www.donzi.net/photos/spearcath03.jpg

If it keeps going this way...this thing will be done in no time!

(NJ)Scott

nasty habit
02-02-2003, 05:34 PM
that's cool....my wife and I worked on the boat al day too....yep ...gotta love it..

Tomahawk
02-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Looks like she employed a special instrument removal tool laying on the deck. wink Nice going Cathy.
Hey June .......

Scott Pearson
02-02-2003, 06:23 PM
Tomahawk...you got that right. Those gauges where...believe it or not... Rusted into the holes!

(NJ)Scott

smoothie
02-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Im going to have to show this post to my wife and ask her what the deal is with her eek! NOT!!!!! Glad to see some progress,from what I have seen from your other projects it will be for sure layed out :cool:

BERTRAM BOY
02-02-2003, 10:11 PM
Maybe with Cathy working on the boat, It will get done correctly this time........
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

CDMA
02-02-2003, 10:20 PM
Thats how Pearson's stuff gets done...

Chris

:)

ToonaFish
02-02-2003, 10:42 PM
Valentine's suggestion... Playtex living gloves... and a really big shiny round gold object hidden in one of the fingers.

RH
02-03-2003, 07:18 AM
Gee Scott, Girls like that only come around once in a great while, so appreciate that one! I would love to have my wife get into it and help out like that. If I get lucky, she will help me clean it up every now a then! I'm glad that you are getting started and making thinkgs happen on the Hornet.
RH

mattyboy
02-03-2003, 08:18 AM
Nice guy you are,Cathy doing all the hard work I can just see you digital camera in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other admiring the stain job on the house and giving free advice wink :p :D

Well done Cathy when it's finished don't give him a ride!

all kidding aside if you need help call me

Matt

waleyetwo
02-03-2003, 09:46 AM
hey scott that is a keeper.

Ed Donnelly
02-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Cathy and my wife are from different planets..# of times my wife has been in the Criterion....once! # of times she has been on my Harley...Never! # of times she has been in the Pantera...Once ! Smetimes I feel like I am still single. 12 yrs. of sweet bliss and still counting....Ed

Bug
02-03-2003, 04:45 PM
Hey Scott,
What's that toll on the deck next to the stripe
along side the screw driver ????

Scott Pearson
02-03-2003, 04:50 PM
Ed,
Thats a shame. Cathy loves riding on my Harley...in fact she was riding her own for some time but liked it better as a passanger. She had a 1995 Heritage Special. Also what is kinda wird....she likes riding on my rigid panhed better then my softail...go figure.

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
02-03-2003, 04:57 PM
Bug,
The hole in the black stripe was a factory installed Aqua meter Satern Compass. It will be going back in.

(NJ)Scott

MOP
02-03-2003, 05:01 PM
Should be titled REAL DONZI LADY! Boy does she ever love you and Donzi's God Bless her. Now to pick on you, you could have atleast De-Gunked the bilge for her. The very best on your prodject. I think I looked at that boat back awhile ago, was it in Patchogue or Freeport? Getting old memory giving out.

Scott Pearson
02-03-2003, 07:10 PM
Thats all mud and leaves. I dont think there is any oil left in the bilge...its been sitting to long.

The boat was in Bayshore Long Island. You might have looked at the Weavers Hornet. Thats was from Long Island also.

(NJ)Scott

Donzi Blackhawk
02-03-2003, 08:18 PM
Scott,

Nothing like a great Donzi restoration team! Cathy is #1 in my book. I try to involve Donzi Kathleen as much as possible with the Blackhawk, this way it goes from "my boat" to "our boat". She never gets mad when I take it out for a run.

When the Hornet is finished, sign Cathy up for the t.v. show Fear Factor. As it shows, fear is not a factor for her!

Bryant

Dino
02-04-2003, 08:15 AM
Scott Great Post
I think you should post the one of Cathy under the dash on tthe Donzi Girls site.
Dino