PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Registry Member of the Year

harbormaster
10-30-2002, 06:38 PM
I am taking nominations for the Donzi Registry member of the year.

Criteria could be but is not limited to the following:

1). Helpful and courteous to other Donzi folks.

2). Promotes Donzi's in a safe manner.

Please post your nominations on this thread, and if you could state why you are nominating them.

We will narrow down the nominations and have a poll to determine the winner.

Mark Albers
10-30-2002, 08:15 PM
Harbor Disaster wink

I checked with other sites (Bayliner, Boston Whaler, and Zodiac)

They nominate members as to thier ability to further improve their marques

In doing so
They give members discounts to Walmart and K-mart

This allows them the opportunity to rig their water craft in style

As a owner with much aspiration
I nominate anyone that can run ... W F O

I would suggest we follow their example of true boating excellence

Mark 311 :cool:
Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)

Temp in FL = 82

Tidbart
10-30-2002, 08:28 PM
Mark Albers back from the dead.

:D

boxy
10-30-2002, 08:34 PM
I would like to nominate FrankC. He lives, and breathes DONZI, and tries to impart, usually with tremendous success, his love for our favorite boat upon anyone who will listen. He also, as anyone who as ever spent time in his boat or behind him can verify, runs his boat as fast as possible while taking the utmost care to maintain the safety of his passengers, and other boaters around him.

Jamesbon
10-30-2002, 09:06 PM
Chalk one up for jamesbon, would ya! wink

Shanghied Again
10-30-2002, 09:15 PM
Thanks Boxy, I have to nominate 2, One for taking a Donzi to the edge and showing everyone what a Donzi is made of and that would be George Desmond.
My second choice is Bryan Tuvell, He is another person who has the love for his Donzi's and promotes them in anyway he can.

Boxy my wife wants to know what is the alcohol content in a Molson Canadian?

Mark Albers
10-30-2002, 09:16 PM
Tidbitch

"back from the dead" ... HELLo (it is halloween)

Boxy

Are Canucks allowed to vote ???

jamesbon

Shaking not stirring

Mark 311 :cool:
Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)

CDMA
10-30-2002, 09:19 PM
The list is way too long...

GEOO
10-30-2002, 09:37 PM
I would like to nominate The Donzi Club Presidents/Organizers, (sorry I forgot some of the southern ones :rolleyes: )

Scot "The Harbormaster" Groups us all together.

Fast Eddie From Lake George, (Oldest Club, not just the memebers age, hee, hee)

Scott "Awakening of the Horses" (Gathers Folks from North & South),

Dan, "Thunder on the Bay" Poker Run!!

Frank, "Northeast Club" & The unofficial Donzi Mascot

These Guys are the real men of Donzi. They spend long days and nights, on the phone and computer for the betterment of the men and women that call themself- Donzi fanatics.

HyperDonzi
10-30-2002, 09:40 PM
NOt sure, either Scott B, GEOO, madpoodle, jamie root, mop. chosen for their help, sending videos or taking me for a ride :D

And not to forget Scot, thanks for always putting up with all my bs!!!

Dr. Dan
10-30-2002, 09:52 PM
Chris (my son) I agree...where does it stop...we all know way toooooo many of us here that are almost as cool as the next guy or girl :D , and then eek! stop the insanity...As a matter of course, and in no particular order, .....I will list some of(and there are many... :rolleyes: )the true "Patriots" of Donzi on this Registry:

GEOO-because I could,
Pearson- VanGogh in Khakis,
MadPoodle-The Donzi Encyclopedia of anything North or South of wherever?
Frank C-Turbo? What Turbo?,
Shabbas - One Bad Ass Hornet,
Richard & Cindy Weaver-Hornets and Baby's,
CDMA- Way toooo smart for his own good,
George Culotta-Quite Class with Panache'
Big Griz-Ya Gotta Love'm
Brownie-Because he's been there & done that
Boldts - Because his heart is Donzi
Bverd-Because he didn't leave my sorry A*s on the side of the road...AOTH II.

And the comparisons could continue with an astericks by everyone of us....Scott V for this phenomenal Site, and Mike Miller for his constant upbeat drive and enthusiasm when he is away from home promoting Donzis.... wink I know Liz and I feel very fortunate to share in all of your company as we have met you over the last two years....truth be told...we enjoy our Donzi Family get togethers more than our own family get togethers...it's an honor to run the water with you all........... :cool: ...Doc

mattyboy
10-30-2002, 10:26 PM
wow, what to say, I think out of all the Donzi people I've met, they all deserve member of the year. they have always been friendly ,helpful, and fun to be around and made me feel part of a family.But I do know one who won't get my vote, the one who clipped DR Dan's dock lines :rolleyes: wassup wit dat????

you're all members of the year in my book

Matt

Jamesbon
10-30-2002, 10:29 PM
Well said mattyboy.

Crazy Horse
10-30-2002, 10:57 PM
The Donzi Girls (our spouses). They put up with our Donzi-hobby/problem and they put their t & a right out there into cyberspace for us...God Bless America! http://www.donzi.net/photos/yearcrazyhorse02.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/yearcrazyhorse03.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/yearcrazyhorse07.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/yearcrazyhorse08.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/yearcrazyhorse06.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/yearcrazyhorse12.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/yearcrazyhorse13.jpg

Dr. Dan
10-31-2002, 04:10 AM
:D :D Very Well put C-Horse....nothings speaks more than pics of our beautiful ladies... :p ...Doc

Tidbart
10-31-2002, 06:17 AM
I'll second that. Sorry guys. I like Donzis, I love my Donzi Girl. :D :D

Bob

Donzigo
10-31-2002, 07:57 AM
Crazy Horse,

You always have a way of putting life in it's simplest form. Without those lovely ladies putting up with, allowing, it, getting beat up for it, and traveling long distance for it, there wouldn't be much point in it - "Our Donzi OBSESSION!"

Donzigo
10-31-2002, 08:02 AM
Scot, it's going to be hard to choose one member of the year. How about for many different subjects, like in the high school yearbooks.

Most likely to go fast
Most likely to offer help
Most likely to self destruct at high speeds
Most beautiful boat
Most road miles trailering - (oops, Dr. Dan makes this award a no-brainer)
Most ????
Most ????

What else?

harbormaster
10-31-2002, 08:47 AM
Guys,

Please.

Nominate one to 3 people by name or handle.

mattyboy
10-31-2002, 09:12 AM
Scot,
with all respect I think it is hard to just name 3 and then do it publicly with out hurting feelings, or turnining it into a popularity contest. I do like the poll idea though

just my .02

Matt

Crazy Horse
10-31-2002, 09:13 AM
Okay Hahbahmahsta, if my Donzi Girls cannot win then I nominate someone who can:

I nominate Bverd- Through his photos he helps spread the good feeling of our fun. I refer to him as 'The Donzi Staff Photographer'. He maintained the up feeling that we all get through our boats while having a terrible year with his own boat. He also makes a hell of a good frozen drink.

Darrell
10-31-2002, 09:41 AM
Bryan Tuvell

Being new to the Donzi family, he has been so helpful to give me advice and help. It fact he is helping right now with some prop labbing.

Darrell :D :D :D

Marlin275
10-31-2002, 10:24 AM
Brownie, for keeping it real interesting!

JP BRESCIA
10-31-2002, 11:00 AM
Frank C for mixing it up and not only attending Donzi events, but also represents our favorite brand at numerous other functions with the "competition."

I also nominate George D for his trailblazing ability to squeeze what many would consider too much speed out of our favorite hull. He is trully a pioneer who pushes the envelope. God bless him!

My 2c.

rong
10-31-2002, 11:14 AM
Unfortunally, I agree with Matt. There are interesting mix of board members that are helpful (all the marina, aftermarket, and OEM mambers) , informative (CDMA,MOP,Jamesbon, Woodsy), funny (Madpoodle and Crasyhorse), social (Donzi Jenn and Di, Hyperbaja, Ranman, Scott Pearson, the canadians, Formula JR), just plain fast (GEOO), and promotors (Shanghied, Dr Dan, THE DONZI GIRLS!, Bryan Tuvell, Mike Miller and the Donzi gang, Donzigo, Tidbart, Jamie Root). Then there's HARBORMASTER who puts untold hours making this board work. If I have offended anyone or left out anyone (sure I have), I'm sorry! If I put you in the wrong catagory, I'm sorry. My membership is limited. Thanks to all that make this site pleasurable. The poll idea sounds good. :)

mattyboy
10-31-2002, 01:11 PM
how come when someone agrees with me it is
Unfortunate what gives??? wink :D

Scot, I'm sorry I shouldn't make light of this I understand your position. and your time and effort are extremely appreciated by me.

just a thought is it possible to see who are the 25 most active members in the last year? if so start a poll with that info and then add candidates on special merit(decided by you) who don't post often but when they do it is well worth it. and start a poll then we can vote in anonimity.
if not

I nominate
harbormaster
Allan Brown

thanks

Matt

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-31-2002, 01:21 PM
1. MadPoodle, for his help to many board members behind the scenes everytime you truely need help.
2. Scott Bolts for organizing the biggest Donzi event of the year.
3. THE GUY WHO POSTED HIS GAL YESTERDAY IN THE DONZI GIRLS!

Bryan

Stuart
10-31-2002, 01:36 PM
I would not be in the water if it were not for this site and the help from the members.

Since the number is three, I nominate:
Harbormaster
Madpoodle
Forrest

Woodsy
10-31-2002, 02:46 PM
This is going to sound waay off base, but....

I would nominate our very own college student, Mr. Chris Allard. He goes out of his way to help out anybody, especially if they are dissecting thier Donzi for a total rebuild, and overall is a great guy, with a promising future... that is as long as he stays away from 1.75L bottles of cheap wine..... I would have mentioned cheap women too, but we all know Chris doesn't hang out with cheap women... he hangs out with expensive women!!

I would also nominate Mr. Scott Pearson. For raising the bar when it comes to collecting and restoring the legacy of our past. He is truly addicted, and should have his own wing in the Betty Ford Clinic. (rumor has it he does...) The upstairs storage of his new Donzi Museum and Pink Flamingo Aviary can and should be used as Pearson's College of Boat Restoration and Donzitis Detox. Cathy can give lectures up there as well to the other Donzi girls on how to cope with our addiction, and how to keep your har looking awesome in spite of 60mph blasts in boats without windshields. Maybe even start a new chapter of DA (Donzitis Anonymous). Hi my name is Scott and I have Donzitis....

I would also like to nominate Mr. "South of Cuba" himself, the incomparable "MadPoodle". His wealth of knowledge runs deep, and quite frankly with that hair it should. He is the "mad professor" of Donzi.net... always helpful, always informative...

I know there are alot more I would vote for, there is always next year. These guys really make the board something really special... who doesn't want to see CDMA's 22 Arneson go fast? (Well, me maybe, but thats because I am sorta competing against the little ghetto smurf. My ulterior motive is this award will go to his head and he will not finish the 22 and sell it to me cheap!). Anyway, Scott really has raised the bar as for how a resto is done. I can't wait to see the tricks he has up his sleeve for the bench seat Hornet. Poodle is Poodle, like I said always there to help, usually behind the scenes, but always there.

This was paid political announcement... I'll be expecting the bribe for my vote in the mail...

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D

harbormaster
10-31-2002, 02:47 PM
OK. This will happen in 3 steps.

1. Give me some names (1 is OK but no more than 5) and add why next to the name.

2. I will put up a poll with all the names collected and everyone can vote for 4 people.

3. I then will do a followup poll where we will do a 1st 2nd 3rd place.

I appreciate the votes but I am not eligble to be nominated.

mattyboy
10-31-2002, 03:45 PM
ok

1. allan brown- great historian and a irreplaceable link to the essence of Donzi

2. Madpoodle promotes Donzi and attends many gatherings, is quite the knowledge base himself
and fun to hang out with
3. big grizzly- again has answered all questions , quickly,knowledgeable.

4. Scott Pearson- Scott and Cathy made my wife and me feel at home at my first
gathering, is physcotic (sp) about Donzi's, detail knows much donzi history and has some great stories,

5. flametamer I bought Jeff's boat from the guy he sold to. It was like I bought the boat from Jeff, sent me tools , shirts his help and support confirmed in my mind that I made the right choice and that Donzi boats and people are great

Tony
10-31-2002, 08:38 PM
For reasons already stated...

Scott Baxter

Forrest Coile

Allen Brown

rong
10-31-2002, 08:50 PM
ok
Digger-got the outmost respect, enjoy his posts and he drives a Donzi.
Madpoodle-Informative, knows his stuff, on the level and not?
Mop-again respect for anyone that has put so much time in the marine industry and enjoy the info and opinion.
Mike Miller-(sorry, first name that comes to mind for the Donzi Gang)to dare stick his neck out on the internet and communicate with anyone that has factory questions and issues.
GEOO- for taking it to the highest and beyond. 104mph-what are you thinking? :D

Ed Donnelly
10-31-2002, 09:32 PM
Gold medal. Brownie. The Old. He has done it all.Silver medal. Frank C The New. Hot on Brownies tail. Bronze medal.Geo. Mr. Need for speed...

BigGrizzly
10-31-2002, 10:03 PM
I'm with the corner stones of Donzi net:

S. Baxter
Allen Brown
Forrest Coil
George Desmond

riverrat
10-31-2002, 10:05 PM
I'll give my vote to you first Scot.. but I'm sure you won't accept. So, from there I think the "mad dog" I mean "poodle" gets the bone.
the (other Scott) is as Donzi as it gets & has posted alot of good stuff over the years & he has a "18! or maybe Lenny for coming to Texas & taking the '16 off your hands eek! eek!

Dr. Dan
10-31-2002, 10:36 PM
:cool: O.K. Let's try this again?...
GEO - Performance On It's Edge
Pearson - Detail,Finish & Obssesive Compulsive
Poodle - Broadest Scope of overall knowledge ...
Brownie - A living Legend in our midst...
CDMA - A future Naval Architect & Ship Builder, and too damn smart to be my son...

There are many others(Formula Jr.,Mike Miller,Griz,Forest..) right on down the line...but if I had to build my own Donzi starting from the ground up...these guys would be my "A TEAM"... wink ...Doc

EricG
10-31-2002, 11:46 PM
Although I don't post as much as many others, I've been hanging out around here for several years. We've added a ton of great members...but there have been a few that I have always looked up to and enjoyed hearing from. Here are my nominations (in no particular order);

Forrest - the original collector (what ever happend to your hornet after it sold?)
Geoo - when I joined he was just starting to build a 383....my how times have changed eek!
Madpoodle - "I think I've got one of those in the garage"
Harbormaster - the force behind us being here.
Owen (Formula Jr) - Cris-crossing the country in search of the "real story" behind this mess of a hobby of ours.

EG

boldts
11-01-2002, 12:43 AM
Here is the best I can come up with for such a hard award to give to any one, two, three or even four persons. It has been my experience that anyone who spends any time on the Registry Board will and has given any and all knowledge they can.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Michael Aronow - Writer of what would be called the Gospel of his father's life. "Don Aronow - The King Of Thunderboat Row" <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Brownie - Still teaching us youngins how offshore boat racing was when it was truly Man against the Sea. His photo albums and stories from days past I could spend hours looking at and listening to. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Anyone who has spent their own time and efforts to create a Donzi gathering in their area of the country - These gatherings are what owning a Donzi is all about. Owners, friends, best buddies meeting and enjoying their boats. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> The Donzi Inc. Employees - These people starting with the factory worker all the way up to the CEO make our fantasies and dreams come true. They all give of themselves for us. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> The members of this Registry - With-out all of your knowledge, trials, errors, skills and lessons in life could any of the rest of us learn to expand our knowledge. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Finally, all of our wives, girl friends, or that special someone that we enjoy life with. They often times just say ok when we want to spend a little extra money on the boat. They also tend to not get mad when we spend a little extra time with the boat. They are our crew and extra hand when we need one while on the boat. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, there is my view on the subject of awards for a Donzi Registry Member of the Year. It's a wonderful idea, but in my opinion, just to hard to name any one person because with-out the sum of all of us, there would be no end total.

BERTRAM BOY
11-01-2002, 06:47 AM
Please........
Anybody but Poodle or Pearson!!!!!!

They would make us paint our boats baby blue or Pumpkin Orange.
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

roadtrip se
11-01-2002, 11:28 AM
Scott Boldt for putting together THE biggest and THE baddest Donzi event of the year. It's work and we all appreciate it greatly!

Scott Baxter for helping me spend money. Fantastic knowledge base. Access to pieces, parts, and motors if you're so inclined. If it's going on in the Donzi world, he knows about it!

Big Grizzley. Enthusiasim beyond reproach for everything Donzi. Go out and run with him, if you want to learn a few things about tuning a Donzi.
Always a tip and always a teacher.

Many more, but these guys are the leaders.

Todd

Donzigo
11-01-2002, 01:54 PM
Mad Poodle - Helpful to a fault

Pearson - Donzi restoration expert

Brownie - The historian, the last word

Formula Jr
11-04-2002, 10:28 PM
My pick is real easy. Geoo. His quest was insane. And he did it anyway with style. 104 in an 18 that rides on rails. That was all new stuff, and he figured it out. Thats why we're all thinking surface drives now. He was the first and made it work. So, he's at the top, with FrankC, Mad P, GeneD and Brownie close seconds. But Geoo, embodies the push of the envelope to new places that we can follow. In that, he led where there were alot of unknowns... Thems' lucky enough to have seen water fly by like that, know why Geoo is the clear choice. :D

penbroke
11-04-2002, 10:56 PM
Harbormaster for makin' it happen.

M.O.P. for the practical advice he has shared every time I needed it and the "Yeah, you can fix that" attitude that can only come from experience.

Madpoodle for meltin' all that aluminum. :D

My .02,
Frank

ALLAN BROWN
11-05-2002, 07:37 AM
I say it's a tie between the Poodlemeister and GeoO.

GeneD
11-06-2002, 07:16 AM
Wow!
My name up there with the rest of the Donzi gurus?
I'm flattered!
I've got to think about this one for a while...
I'll be back with my vote tonight!

Forrest
11-06-2002, 02:28 PM
I nominate without reservation, the one and only Scott Baxter for clear and obvious reasons. Not only are Scott's posts fun to read, but they are on occasion, very helpful too! Furthermore, Scott has gone out of his way countless times to help people on this board get the most out of their Donzi both on and off the board. Whether he's helping you find that odd part in Miamah, or cooking enough BBQ chicken and ribs in his driveway to fill up the whole gang, including both me and Cliff Wind, you can count on Scott for being there. Also, I don't think anyone else has attended and assembled as many Donzi events as he has. What's more, the most amazing part of it all, is that after the initial shock of seeing all of Scott's Internet friends show up at the Baxter residence on a sunny afternoon a couple of Februarys ago, Heidi still supports all of his Donzi activities, especially now that she realizes that not everyone who posts on the Internet is a crazed psycho. Nope, not us! eek! Hay, maybe one day he'll even get that lawnmower fixed!

On the banks of the Ochlocknee,

Forrest

PS. Thank you for your consideration, but in the shadow of the 'poodle, I'm not worthy.

ALLAN BROWN
11-06-2002, 02:45 PM
Just think, Scott Baxter, Post Whore Extraordinaire!

Steven Cohn
11-06-2002, 04:12 PM
I have three. They are as follows:

1. Person: DON ARONOW.
Reason: Please, he was an original.

2. Person: Harbormaster
Reason: Again, please, he continues to unite admirers.

3. Person: That Fla. guy who posted his Donzi Girl, yesterday.
Reason: Please! Look for yourself.

BERTRAM BOY
11-06-2002, 06:13 PM
I'd nominate Poodle just for the Barbecue chicken and ribs alone..... But seriously, He has been a TREMENDOUS help to me. From delivering trailers, to inspecting parts and playing delivery boy, getting me top quality parts at incredible prices, and being an incredible host whenever Diana and I are in town..... The list goes on and on, and I'm sure that I forgot something. So yes, I definetly vote for Poodle.

Dr. Dan
11-06-2002, 07:42 PM
:rolleyes: Poodle ...run he's sucking up again, hide all your spare parts...I see another favor coming soon? :D ...Doc

CDMA
11-06-2002, 07:47 PM
Doc,

LMAO!!!!

Chris

BERTRAM BOY
11-06-2002, 08:54 PM
Doc.... Diana's going down to PA. next week.....Get ready to take her out to dinner.

Scott Pearson
11-06-2002, 09:21 PM
How bout I take a crap in an old soup can and we can vote on that................

(NJ)Scott

Dr. Dan
11-07-2002, 06:25 AM
:D Man I am getting all sorts of Great Ideas for our next series of Gag Gifts, I can see it now...a giant cape with a big "S" on it or a Poodle Head, maybe with a Welders Helmut on melting aluminum? wink ...Things that make ya go Hmmmmmmmm? I have many months to conceive a great and classic "GIFT BOX OF TREATS"...Doc

:p Donzi Di...We always have room in our schedule for you...give us a call...D & L. wink

HP 600SC
11-07-2002, 06:44 AM
Too many great people on here to vote for just one
or even three.

Hotspare
11-08-2002, 09:19 AM
I Gotta Nominate My Bud, "RoadTrip" .... He's Donzi Crazed Dude eek! !!!!! Spared no Expense on his 22CL(500HPSE), And has a Relentless Desire to Pilot her to the Max .... "WOT" Jockey all the way !!!! And also for Hosting the First ever Donzi, Texas Style Roundup, at there Chateau on beautiful Possum Kingdom Lake. (Way Cool Dude)....... I'd also like to nominate "Lenny" for helping me with Pic's and stuff on the Board .... And for His amazing Trek across North America to pick up a Donzi and visit with us at the PK event .... Your one Tough Donzi Guy (Lenny) :D .... Last but not least, I nominate (fmrtx) for being cool, :cool: and letting me cruise in his beautiful 22Cl Piloted by his wife Polly at PK ...... (She can really Drive a Classic, Dude) That's my story and I'm sticking to it .... LOL ....... And to everyone else on the Board, your all winners to ..... oooooshh ........ I'm outa here, Later, Bruce ............

Crazy Horse
11-08-2002, 11:31 AM
It is very humbling to me the out pouring of votes on my behalf. But, I like the Harbormaster, remove myself from this category so that voting will be more fair. wink
xo,
Crazy Horse

Formula Jr
02-04-2003, 03:35 AM
I Still think the vote should be for Geoo, but we should not forget that GeneD actualy made this place very entertainting for two years in the cusp and drawed in many of the new members that made this possible as a viable site..... For that I say, GeneD is the member of the year. He held nothing back, and wrote to his experience, and adventures that led him to crew on an actual racing team. We can only hope as much.... This subject was forgotten. But memories are short. GeneD is the heart and soul of Donzi.net. But if your going to hand out awards, you have to know the earily players............

harbormaster
02-04-2003, 04:04 AM
Owen,
Now this is getting bad...

Dredging up an old post from October at 3:35 in the morning?

Time to buy more nicoret gum!

Dalelama
02-04-2003, 05:12 AM
The Miller Boyz
Baxter
Brownie

All Florida boys..... and I owe 'em all money!

knee deep
02-04-2003, 03:14 PM
My .02 worth, Brownie, Mad Poodle, and the recently departed Miller Bro, Mike.........

olredalert
02-04-2003, 05:48 PM
------Who have I gone to when an unanswerable question arose?.......Scot Baxter!
------Who have I looked to for war stories that,if I didnt know better,I wouldnt believe?.......Brownie!
------Whos workmanship has brought up the level of the rest of us a whole bunch?........Pearson!
------I know that during the two years I was restoring my El Pescador the three of these names kept me going for the reasons above.The boat came out better than I would have believed,and although not one of them ever layed a hand on it(OK,Heidi was a designated driver)they all figured in.......Theres my vote and Im stickin to it..............just........ol red!

GeneD
02-09-2003, 10:40 AM
With respect to all those with excellent nominations.
There is only one person worthy of such an honor and that is the Poodle.
Scott, I'll expect my check to be in the mail. wink

LKSD
02-09-2003, 12:04 PM
EVERYONE IS GREAT IN THEIR OWN WAY , AND EACH ADDS THEIR OWN CONTRIBUTIONS WHICH ARE APPRECIATED. I WILL BE SWISS IN THIS POLL.

Scott Pearson
02-09-2003, 04:39 PM
Bill,
Thank you for the comment! It means alot.

(NJ)Scott

Air 22
02-09-2003, 05:55 PM
My votes are for..

DOC...helped me many times road-side and was the 1st Donzi-net member I met last year @ Thunder Bay. If he didn't drive 95 w/ DONZI in tow maybe my trailer tires would last longer :D Just kidding Lima Bravo.....It all makes for ever lasting friendships. Not to mention hearing you swallow your nightly Volkwagons :D :D

BVERD is a close 2nd as he also is quick w/ a trailerd jack wink Being neighbors, having the same color DONZI's and running the Potomac and alike is just too kool :D :D

You guy's ROCK!! wink Thanx