PDA

View Full Version : Board Policy

harbormaster
12-04-2002, 11:01 PM
A Donzi Board Policy is as follows
If someone does a deal with you via this website and does not make good on their end of the deal it needs to be brought to my attention and we try to settle it offline. If the person still does not honor their obligation AND I know this to be true then an advisory can then be posted on the board. I recommend that people do not ship items until a check has cleared.

Mr. Pearson I don't blame you in the least but even i wait for a check to clear.

Thanks for your understanding on this.

And to Mr Knee deep:
Don't you EVER freakin email me threatening legal action before speaking with me first.
If you want to play that game, I will be more than happy to oblige you.

Now Lets All make up and play nice.

Gearhead99
12-05-2002, 08:07 PM
Well said. I think you got your point across.

Brad Lyon
12-06-2002, 11:44 AM
Scot,

Don’t you have enough to do without getting into the middle of disputes? I believe we are all adults here and we should act as such, don’t you think? But hey, that’s just my opinion……

Brad

Cuda
12-06-2002, 01:56 PM
What did I miss? :confused:

harbormaster
12-06-2002, 03:15 PM
Brad, If a transaction is made due from communication on the board, I have an active hand. I could let each faction slug it out and then listen to all the threads slamming each of the participants. I choose instead to act as an intermediary. Most of these problems are simple misunderstandings which can be solved by an impartial 3rd party. I have solved more than you will ever see behind the scenes.

In the end if someone in my opinion cheats someone intentionally they will have 1 chance to make good on it. After that they will be bannished from the board. This site needs to be a relaxed friendly atmosphere that is based on trust. I believe we have that here on this site.

Oh Yeah I also got involved because someone emailed me threatening legal action.

Brad Lyon
12-07-2002, 06:25 PM
Good point Scot. Hopefully, there won't be any more disputes that would require your assistance.....

Brad

Is it summer yet!