PDA

View Full Version : Home From Nags Head NC

boldts
12-31-2001, 02:47 PM
What a great Christmas week! I hope everyone here also are and have enjoyed your holidays also.

On the way home, I made a stop in Chesapeake, VA. Roadtrip, I now know why you stop at the Tuvels home when ever you get a chance. Bryan's family really went out of their way to welcome us into their home. Nancy prepared a meal that was spectacular and much more than expected.

I'm not sure, but I think Bryan was busy all morning with the DustBuster. I had to pick-up my tongue when he gave Beth and I a tour of the new 26ZX Donzi sitting next to the home. That boat was spotless even in the middle of Winter! What a beautiful Donzi! It looked fast and as though it were going to pounce right off the trailer as we stood and admired the boat.

As it came time to leave, I offered to hitch the ZX up to the Tahoe and tow test the boat, but Bryan was having none of that. It truly was a joy to see a man so happy with a smile from ear to ear.

Happy New Year Everyone and I hope a Blessed Year to all! :)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-31-2001, 05:40 PM
Scott & Beth, we enjoyed your company, thanks for sharing an evening with us! Glad your home safe!
Well you saw us with our hair down, not to bad uh! We are kind of normal, for boaters that is! :)

We just woke up from our naps, off to boogie and party with the HRPA at DONZIMAN2's house! (Nancy is driving!)

Be safe all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Bryan