PDA

View Full Version : Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

MOP
10-29-2002, 07:30 PM
Warmed her, Drained her, Filled her, Smoked her, Spayed her, Greased her and pulled the sheets up over my baby to today. She will sleep well till spring. It s a bitch living up North cussball

smoothie
10-29-2002, 08:15 PM
I know what ya mean MOP...It sucks hearing the rumble from the exhaust and knowing it will be about 6 months before you will hear it again

McGary911
10-29-2002, 08:21 PM
My go-slo boat <---- see avatar, came out of the water for the season yesterday. Final winterization takes place this weekend. Im already planning for next year. The kicker was hearing at least 1 big motor boat ripping up the Metedeconk river here in nj while my boat was on the travel lift at my uncles boatyard.....Someone was having a good day..

Dr. Dan
10-29-2002, 09:23 PM
Ours is down 'til April or sooooooooooo as well wink We had a great season this year...made some great new friends and participated in some terrific Donzi Events! :D Next year will come soon, gotta budget for the 2003 Assault.....Christmas is coming and it's time to start making my list! :p ...Doc

Shanghied Again
10-30-2002, 05:04 AM
I also put my baby to sleep she is wrapped up until she is ready for her waranty work.

MOP
10-30-2002, 07:38 AM
The rumble of the exhaust got to me also, my rides in my Donzi are precious to me. Reason being in three years I have only managed to rack up 57+ hours. Even the crumby days were great though pretty wet at times. Even though its winterized a buddie is going to let me put it in a heated barn for most the winter to give a warm place to do a few upgrades. Oh well we do have the winter to reminisce. To all our warm weathered buddies enjoy some Donsi Daze for us winter boys!

mattyboy
10-30-2002, 08:16 AM
was gonna hold out for one more weekend,
Sat forecast snow rain mix,Sun low 40's cloudy and windy,
so now I freeze my cuniones off winterizing the boat :rolleyes:

Matt

Forrest
10-30-2002, 09:20 AM
Well Matt, the way I see it, if you lived down here, you could cure two problems really fast. One is that you can use your Donzi almost year around, and the other is that you could become a Florida State or maybe even a Miami fan (but not a Gator fan), and you won't have to sing those dumb ass Notre Dame songs any more! :D

OK! Don't remind me about last weekend. frown

boldts
10-30-2002, 09:59 PM
Yep, My 22 Classic as been winterized for about a month now. Winter can't get over-with soon enough for me! Thank goodness for AOTH planning to keep my mind off the boat for a while.

Mad Poodle - Is the storage you offered Brad Verd still available? I wouldn't get to visit the way Brad would be doing, but I'd give you full permission to run the boat once you install a new 525 for me. wink Ya know she'd have to be ready for AOTH III, so you would have to do the break-in and of course prop testing for me. :D

smoothie
10-31-2002, 07:42 PM
Poodle you are to much...LOL, I can see now its going to be a long winter for us northern folks.

mattyboy
10-31-2002, 07:49 PM
hey Forrest,
I'll go for the not freezing my cuinoines off and using the boat all year! :D
BUT
I ain't giving up Guiness,tullamore or the stupid Irish songs wink :D

Matt

HyperDonzi
11-01-2002, 04:52 PM
I think we are planning on taking it out next sunday, the 9. It has to be 20 degrees for 24 hours to do damage.... (hopefully that is true)