PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on my Warranty repairs

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-29-2002, 03:56 PM
I delivered the 26ZX to the factory 21 Oct.

Came home from work to a call from Donzi and an email from Nick Miller (VP), the warranty repairs has begun and they estimate the end of November.
This met and surpassed my wishes and expectations.
I might fly down next week and grab some photos.

The one issue which concerned me that my closest pals know has been overcome!

Another reason to stay Donzi for me.
Thanks to all concerned at the factory.

AND a call from my dealer, a counter offer on the offer I made on the 33ZX! Funny how the world turns.

Bryan

MADPOODLE, I look forward to your reply to my email.

roadtrip se
10-29-2002, 06:13 PM
Hey Bryan,

Great news on your boat. I really think they
want to do the right thing down there in Sarasota,
but the pace is fast and frantic, so maybe communications skills sometimes get a little lax.
Not an excuse by any means, but actions speak louder than words, and that is all that really matters.

Some others around here could learn a few lessons from your situation and the way you have handled it. Class act my friend!

Todd

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-29-2002, 07:33 PM
Thanks Todd, and thanks DONZI.
Bryan

Donzigo
10-29-2002, 08:03 PM
Bryan,

Let me know if you fly down. I'm only 20 minutes from the factory. Maybe I'll meet you when you're here. I didn't meet you at the Srasota Rally.

Richard

Sam
10-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Hey roomy, best of luck with this project, keep me informed.

Sam

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-30-2002, 03:02 PM
SAM, I sure will, she should be home in a month I hope. Then we have some upgrades to do! wink
Wanted to get the warranty stuff done first.

Richard, I found a Marriott at the Sarasota Airport, when I talk to Kathy M. again next Tuesday I will narrow down my plan for a quick visit.
Bryan

BigGrizzly
10-30-2002, 05:50 PM
Good to from you the other night. We both new that the issue would be rectified. like Todd said Class act. Unlike some winers I have heard in the past, you gave it a chance to work out first.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
10-30-2002, 07:25 PM
Thanks B-Grizz, great talking to you too!
I have gotten some great advice on this site, mostly behind the scenes in this case.

We will talk again soon.
Bryan

Extreme Measures
11-01-2002, 04:06 PM
Bryan It's great to hear that thing are going so well.We all know that Donzi will do what they have to do to keep us Donzi lovers happy. Talk to you soon Bryan.
Your Friends in Boating
Extreme Measures

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-01-2002, 09:21 PM
EXTREME, thanks.
I hope to have the boat back as promised in late Nov.

Hey KRAVEN, how was your factory trip?

Bryan

fasttrucker
11-02-2002, 03:35 PM
next year i plan to get a bigger suv or pu to pull my boat.i would like to meet u/party one weekend.that would really be fun.glad that donzi marine cares about us.so many company like toyota ,to name one ,could care less.