PDA

View Full Version : Loss of a Legend

CDMA
01-28-2003, 09:29 PM
A spot no longer to be filled....

http://www.donzi.net/photos/callardDCP_1136.jpg

A big vote for Mike to be " Donzi representative" at future events....

knee deep
01-28-2003, 09:44 PM
glad to be the first to get my vote in!!

Ranman
01-28-2003, 09:50 PM
Chris, I second that vote and will consider boycotting all future Donzi events unless Mike accepts.

mattyboy
01-28-2003, 10:07 PM
YES

bverd
01-28-2003, 10:12 PM
I think it would be acurate to say that Mike is a huge loss to Donzi and an even bigger lost to the Donzi Owners family. On a personal note I will add, for myself the events will not be the same without him. --bverd

Dr. Dan
01-28-2003, 10:27 PM
:cool: So Chris ...that looks like the CIA Transport Vehicle in the Background...or maybe Jennifer Garner is going to Pop out and become a Donzi Girl wink ....Sounds like something Mike would do just to stir us up! :D
:cool: ...Something tells me that Mike will grace our Events, again in time....meanwhile,,,,keep the faith....Mike is the last one who would want us to be glum in his absence! :p He knows we all will miss him, and that's a good legacy for him to leave! Hell, we all should be so lucky! I wish him and Angie and there family...the opportunity to hey...actually be a family...what a novel concept! Relax...we can't get rid of his sorry...#@* so easily! No Worries Mates....Miller will always be with us,plus it gives Pearson and Matty something to Toast Too! :D ...Doc

Woodsy
01-28-2003, 11:21 PM
I think Donzi is going to have to declare the parking lot a superfund site from all of the oil Mike's car left there....

I wish Mike, Angie & kid the best, he has an eye for graphic design and I think he will go far. No doubt Soon he will have his own office on Madison Ave in NYC, and we will be saying that we knew him "when"!

Good Luck MIKE!!

Woodsy & Princess!

Shanghied Again
01-29-2003, 05:56 AM
I have his cell, Talked to Nick yesterday and told him I would love to have both of them at A-Bay :D

Fish boy
01-29-2003, 07:28 AM
I agree that it is a huge loss for Donzi, but I don' t think Donzi's loss will effect Mike and Angie as a welcome friends and members of the Donzi Owners Group. In fact, the last SeaDogs event this past weekend had none other than: http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006568

Fish