PDA

View Full Version : Ok Houston Area folks: Redfish on Saturday??

JimG
01-28-2003, 05:10 PM
We're going! It's going to be low 70's and 10 knot winds. Come on Scot, Riverrat, Jefe, CAPTWK, etc. , let's go!
Krakmeup's 40 footer will be there as well as my little 26. :D

Let's thumb our collective noses at the remainder of winter! :mad:

JimG

harbormaster
01-28-2003, 07:29 PM
OK
What time on Saturday do you want to leave to go out there? Kim wants to know what you would like for us to bring?

I NOW have to get off my butt and replace a battery cable by then.

Hey RAT you gonna put your boat "Alka-Selter" in the SALT water?

plop plop Fizzz Fizzz

http://www.donzi.net/photos/riverratzer.jpg

I can hear it disolving now..... :D :D :D

krakmeup
01-29-2003, 07:57 AM
We are IN!! Jim, name the time - I'm going to send some invites out to get some deck spiders - will you have passengers?
Keith

PS (I'd say a ~10am departure with round up at Redfish ~11am, then lunch at Outriggers later???) Whatcha think - I gotta get me a ride in one of those Donzi's, so come on Rat, let's get some brine up that ol' drive - you want it to live forever?????? Ha! :D

boxy
01-29-2003, 09:29 AM
JimG:
We're going! It's going to be low 70's and 10 knot winds.
Let's thumb our collective noses at the remainder of winter!I've got to get somewhere warmer.... :D

riverrat
01-30-2003, 04:58 AM
okay, I've been shamed.. the rat boat will be there. Judy will probably want to go in the 40 footer. 50 degree water & maybe 70 degree air.. it's goimg to be cold! eek!

sounds like fun !!
where is this lunch place? the rat boat does'nt have alot of protective gear.. we beach her at the river.

JimG
01-30-2003, 07:00 AM
Alright 'Rat! Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Outriggers is the old Redfish Restaurant directly under the Kemah Bridge, north shore. BTW: There's a great ramp there, right on Outrigger's channel. We've got plenty of fenders, but if you decide to put the Donzi back on the trailer before we eat, it's very convenient. Plenty of parking at Outriggers, too.

And your honey's welcome to ride out on either of our boats to stay warm. It'll be nice once we get there!

JimG

Team Jefe
01-30-2003, 08:24 AM
OK Jefe is in. Me and the REVENGE will be there for sure. Vicki may have to work, but if not she'll be with me. I'm sure I'll have a few more crew as well, but there will be plenty of room for those who want an exciting ride between an 18 Classic & 40 Sea RAY

I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll put in under the Bridge (south side) at 1000. I'll be on VHF Channel 68.

See Ya Saturday
JEFE

krakmeup
01-30-2003, 08:45 AM
Too Cool!!!! Great!! Jefe, we'll find you on the VHF and tag up. This is turning out to be an event! Six boats so far, should be awesome!!

Keith

krakmeup
01-30-2003, 08:56 AM
Hey Rat! Missed your post - glad you're gonna brave the day!! You know you can raft up and warm up on ol' Mental Floss - even take a warm shower if you like, ha ha!! :p . Really jazzed about seeing your boat out there - gotta get those elbows wet!! eek!

See ya Sat!

Keith

rae
01-30-2003, 09:15 AM
Soooooooo, do we need jello shots?????? :D

Rae :cool:

JimG
01-30-2003, 10:02 AM
I'd say YES on the jello shots! :D

YAY Rae!! smileybo

Just not any of those thermonuclear cinnamon ones! My lips are STILL BURNING! :o

JimG

krakmeup
02-01-2003, 08:22 AM
JellO shots ready!!!! See you all out on the water - we should see the low 70's today!! Goodbye to winter, Feb 1st????????? :p

harbormaster
02-01-2003, 08:02 PM
What a fantastic day! A great day was had by all. Stay tuned for photos...