PDA

View Full Version : I am learning each day!

Terry0341
01-21-2003, 05:07 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for posting all the interesting stuff on all the threds. Donzi Girls, (need I say more?) and all the other topics. I fell in love with Donzi's at the first AOTH, it was not hard to do with all the Donzi owners there having great fun and all with the same thing in common. And the true muscle of the breed.

The best thing by far is knowing that even though I do not own one yet there are wonderful people on this site who seem to be always willing to share their knowledge and show the true spirt of boat ownership.

Thank you!

MOP
01-21-2003, 05:46 PM
Even though you don't have you can always Bum a Ride on Long Island and most anywhere the Donzi guys are!

Brad Lyon
01-21-2003, 08:02 PM
Terry,

Toledo isn't that far away, why don't you join us at the Detroit Boat Show? See this thread.

Detroit Boat Show (http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000158)

Brad

Terry0341
01-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Mop and Brad, thank you for the invite! I will be at AOTH again this year are you guys going? I think the Detroit boat show sounds fun you can count me in. I don't know where the Joe Lewis statue is.
We went up last weekend for the auto show, sat in traffic for two hours and tured around and came home, what a mess!

Brad Lyon
01-22-2003, 07:44 PM
Terry,

There is a large statue of Joe Louis in the main lobby of Cobo Hall. Once we all can agree on a time that is where we will all meet.

As for AOTH III we have made reservations for Wednesday night to Sunday morning. Last year we had a nice caravan from Detroit, maybe someone will arange the same for this year but Donzi Kim the boy's and I will be going a day earlier. Kim thought it is to long of a drive for only three days.

Brad

Terry0341
01-28-2003, 06:49 PM
Well guys, just found out that saturday is not going to work so thank's for the invite and see ya at least at AOTH III