PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everyone!!!

TMANN
04-23-2003, 11:50 PM
Thanks everyone that helped me pick out my new 22' Classic. Especially Harbormaster and Cuda for going out of there way to make it easier. I just drove for two days to and from St Pete to pick it up. It’s at its new home in Clear Lake Texas. Can't wait to take it out. This is truly a great registry/Forum. :cool:

TMANN

oldLenny
04-24-2003, 12:53 AM
Welcome aboard!!!...NICE RIDE!!! 'been in Scots' DONZI in Clear Lake. Nice place. Enjoy, see you in Possum in SEPT!!!

harbormaster
04-24-2003, 03:56 AM
I want a Ride!!!!

Team Jefe
04-24-2003, 06:52 AM
Tmann - Welcome aboard, Avatar photos looks nice. JIMG & KRAKMEUP will be out at Redfish this weekend (as will the HM I'm sure). The REVENGE and me have other obligations but we'll meet up soon enough.

JEFE

JimG
04-24-2003, 07:16 AM
Tmann! Welcome aboard! If you are getting her wet this weekend, we'll be out Friday, Saturday and (most likely) Sunday. We're rafting up at Redfish Island all day Saturday. I'll have Victory anchored up there all day, so we'll have restrooms for the ladies. Look for a small flybridge cruiser, with a yellow/black 18 tied up to it. Look forward to meeting you!
:)
JimG

TMANN
04-24-2003, 07:48 AM
JimG I will be out Saterday and Sunday. I will come by redfish for sure. Thanks for the invite! Scot you bet. I will call you Friday.

Thanks
TMANN

Cuda
04-24-2003, 08:04 AM
I'm glad you're happy with it. Did they have the cushions and the carpet stored somewhere?

krakmeup
04-24-2003, 08:47 AM
Welcome aboard, TMANN!! Our Donzi family keeps growing in this area, that's so cool! Your boat looks great, can't wait to see it on the water!... I will be out Friday and Sunday (family obligation on Saturday), so I hope we can meet up. Look for me in the maroon /ivory Classic 18 or in the 40' flybridge cruiser 'Mental Floss' along with JimG!

Keith & Ruth Ann

TMANN
04-24-2003, 09:10 AM
Thanks krakmeup, I will look for you both.
Cuda, yes it had all the cushions and two sets of carpet. The originals and a new set. It all worked out real good. The trailer was perfect and the trip went real smooth. I only wish I could have been in St. Pete's for longer it was so nice.

TMANN

Darrell
04-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Great looking boat :cool: , One more Donzi in the state of Texas, See ya at PK in September.

Darrell

ToonaFish
04-24-2003, 01:58 PM
{{{Group Hug}}}

Congratulations and it looks really neat with the graphics... makes me want to start playing with paintshop!

Bunches,

Celene 'Texas is on the Donzi map!'

McGary911
04-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Tmann,
Beautiful boat! Before i bought my boat, i checked out that one on ebay. i looked up the dealership in FL that was selling that one because i thought it was very sharp. I really liked the paintjob. Is it original? I just never had a chance to make a florida trip. Glad its on the board now. Chalk up another one for the Texas boys wink

Best of luck with it.....

boldts
04-24-2003, 04:17 PM
TMANN, congrats on your new 22 Classic. You don't see that paint scheme every day. I invite you to become a member of the Midwest Donzi Club. The club was formed as an avenue to meet other Donzi owners. By the recent TX Donzi purchasing on-slaught, you won't have a problem finding friends to run with down there. Good luck with her and I hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon. :)

BUIZILLA
04-24-2003, 04:21 PM
MadPoodle:
looking at paint.. what to do, what to do?? :D :confused: eek! wink :cool:

Cuda
04-24-2003, 06:11 PM
I wish you could have stayed longer, I would have enjoyed seeing that first blast on the water look. :) I didn't think you'd have any trouble with the trailer, like I said, it looked like new. Enjoy the boat, and bring it home to Sarasota sometime. :)

Barry Phillips
04-25-2003, 10:43 AM
Welcome and congrats, cool 22, unique graphics, I saw her on the web. Best of luck with her and keep us posted on how she runs.

SO-SLO

Bug
04-25-2003, 06:40 PM
Nice!!!!
Best of Luck
Enjoy the Ride