PDA

View Full Version : KC Boat Show

Dave98
01-20-2003, 05:27 AM
Donzi Beth and I just visited the Kansas City Boat Show. Guess what? No Donzi's!

The dealer said he is bringing the Donzi's to the next show here in about a week. It is a new show in Overland Park. In the mean time, he tried hard to sell me a 4-Winns...........

:confused:

I did get see a very cool Sunsation 28. It is similar to the Donzi 28 ZXO. It had gauges built into the bow of the boat so that the front passengers could see how fast they were going. Pretty trick.

Anyway, thank goodness we won the tickets because we did not get to see any new Donzi's.

Dave

z22owner
01-20-2003, 12:31 PM
I live in KC and I never attend the KC show downtown because it is reserved for local boat shops. With that, the local shops dont sell hi-perf. boats. The Overland Park show Jan 25-26 feature the Lake of the Ozark shops. A lot of hi-perf boats there. I will be there.

Kevin

mjpcowboy
01-20-2003, 04:02 PM
Lakeport in the Ozarks has had Donzi's at the Kansas City show in the past. I ordered my first 26ZX at that show in 1999, they had a 26ZX, 28ZX, 33ZX and a 38ZX at that show in 1999. Last year they brought several Donzi's to the Overland Park and St. Louis show.