PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tommy....

boxy
04-17-2003, 02:20 PM
....hey Tommy, happy 16th, have fun, and be careful on the road.
happy_bi

mattyboy
04-17-2003, 02:32 PM
happy b-day,Tommy enjoy be careful
happy_bi

Matt

ToonaFish
04-17-2003, 03:41 PM
happy_bi happy_bi happy_bi happy_bi

We have our very own Sweet Sixteen!!!

May this be the best year yet, Tommy!

Silver Streak
04-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey Tommy,

Happy birthday, young dude!

I personally am very glad you're here with us on a regular basis. You're kinda sorta pretty real okay ... for a kid! biggrin.

Rick

happy_bi

And don't use CDMA's recent actions as an example of how young people should celebrate their birthday!

HyperDonzi
04-17-2003, 04:19 PM
Thanks everyone!! :D

Dont worry now, I dont get a license till mid May.

As for CDMA's actions....thats illegal until I turn 21.

Tommy

ps, Scot, I like the Happy B-Day graemlin!!

Terry0341
04-18-2003, 07:17 AM
Dude, "Your gettin OLD" Happy Birthday! Aw to be sixteen again... happy_bi happy_bi happy_bi

Fish boy
04-18-2003, 07:52 AM
Happy birthday tommy. When i first came to this site, I thought you were joking about being so young since you have such a wealth of knowledge. Guess you are just way ahead of your time.

Have a great B-Day, and as far as following in CDMA's footsteps, you are right, it is illegal untill 21, so definately DO NOT GET CAUGHT following in CDMA's footsteps happy_bi biggrin.

boldts
04-18-2003, 08:25 AM
A big happy_bi to ya Hyper. Look forward to seeing you at the lake again this year. The kid is hangin in all the right places to become a boat fanatic! Works at a boat marina, loves run what ya brung OSO days at the lake, and of course while presently driving a Baja, still hangs with and loves Donzi boats!

I think that mid 80's yellow and tan 18' Classic at Total Marine Performance Inc. (614) 545-2628 would be the perfect B-Day present if you can get Mom and Dad to buy into it. :D Anyone looking for a nice 18' Classic, give this number a call. Boat has had some serious $$$ put into the small block. It is one of those with the additional cockpit padding that runs along the bottom of the dash and around the cockpit.

Forrest
04-18-2003, 09:55 AM
Yea Hyper! happy_bi Work on those parents! It wasn't easy, but I somehow managed to convince my folks to give me their '72 16 Donzi for my 20th birthday rather than put it up for sale. I'm not really sure exactly what it was that I said that put 'em over the top, but I'm sure that you may have an idea or two on what may work for you. I don't know, maybe it was the Eddie Haskell (before your time) approach that did it for me.

Here is a picture taken a few days after that 20th birthday. (1975)

http://www.donzi.net/photos/16-1975.jpg

Again happy_bi !!!
. . . and many more!!!

HyperDonzi
04-18-2003, 10:08 AM
boldts:
I think that mid 80's yellow and tan 18' Classic at Total Marine Performance Inc. (614) 545-2628 would be the perfect B-Day present if you can get Mom and Dad to buy into it. :D Anyone looking for a nice 18' Classic, give this number a call. Boat has had some serious $$$ put into the small block. It is one of those with the additional cockpit padding that runs along the bottom of the dash and around the cockpit. 1983, Pretty perfect condition...Have been trying to talk parents into buying for the last 2 1/2 years!!

Terry0341
04-18-2003, 10:46 AM
Hyper, all you need to do is bring Dad to AOTH. When he gets a taste of all that horsepower and testosterone there will be a Donzi in the family! wink

DonzigoJR
04-18-2003, 10:55 AM
happy_bi Happy Birthday..........Soon to be "HYPERDONZI." Hope its a great year for you!!!! Now you can come down to see me in Hollywood Beach. Heads up...Now is easier to pick up those Donzi girls....... eek! eek!
P.S. Today is the day to grow into the HYPERDONZI status. Scot help him out!!!

HyperDonzi
04-18-2003, 11:35 AM
DonzigoJR:
P.S. Today is the day to grow into the HYPERDONZI status. Scot help him out!!! :D

DonzigoJR
04-18-2003, 11:40 AM
I love it!!!!!! The Best Birthday Present in the World...."Other then a Donzi" happy_bi happy_bi happy_bi

McGary911
04-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Sorry I'm a day late, but happy birthday tommy. Thumbs up to the new screen name! I had to wait till 17 to drive in jersey, 16 sounds cool. Did i mention that i wrecked my first car at 16? that was tricky. Have a great birthday weekend, summer vaca is close.....

MOP
04-18-2003, 08:32 PM
Happy B-Day! Now we gotta find this young guy a hull, keep him out of trouble and let him build a DONZI!! Lets see now who has tooooo maaany boats! Any donations?

happy_bi