PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to a new DONZI owner ! - " DINO"

Donzigo
09-16-2002, 09:16 PM
Meet our newest DONZI owners!!!

Unless you've bought a DONZI between Sunday night and today, Monday 9-16, Dennis and Judy Bosch, of Charlotte, Vermont are the newest DONZI owners on the registry! Sunday, Dennis flew to St. Petersburg and bought my Z-25 red DONZI. The Z-25 has been the heart-throb of my life for the last 12 years or so; but it's going to a great owner. I was in withdrawal & Smila sobbed, (really!), after Dennis left the house. Folks, these are fine people to join our crowd. They hope to be invited to join both the Lake Winni and Lake George clubs, and will also be sporting around on Lake Champlain, where they live. Oh, Dennis seems to pass the excentricity test and certifiably has "DONZI-FEVER", & by my estimate, it's a bad case. Also, he's got "car fever". Seems he's got it for Ferrari's and Porsche's. Ask him how many he owns......you'll need all ten fingers to count em. wink

So, do you think he's in good company with us DONZI affectionados? Will you join me in welcoming them? :cool:

DINO ........ the fun has just begun. WELCOME!

Extreme Measures
09-16-2002, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the registry DINO. sit down , hang on , and enjoy the ride.
wink Extreme Measures :cool:

boldts
09-16-2002, 10:37 PM
Dennis & Judy - Welcome to Donzi and the Registry. Hope to have the opportunity to meet you and your Donzi in person someday. There's no better time to be had than when Donzi owners get together on a lake or ocean somewhere. As president of the Midwest Donzi Club, I invite you to join our club and if possible, pack up and join us in KY next year. Dates to be announced soon. Midwest Donzi Club (http://www.mwdonziclub.com)

harbormaster
09-16-2002, 10:49 PM
I have had the pleasure to speak with Dennis at length on the phone. He is really a standup guy. We are very lucky to have him and his wife as new members of our Donzi Registry family.
He has got a serious case of "Donzitis"!!!!
:D

He now also has one of the nicest Z25's around!!!

Richard, you and Smila must be in Mourning.... :rolleyes:

Dino
09-16-2002, 11:21 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :cool:
At long last I have found the boat I've been looking for. yippie
I do have the Donzi bug and hope to keep it alive here on Lake Champlain.
I know there are several in our area so possibly we will have a get together up this way.
I must thank you all especially Scott>Harbormaster,CaptWK,and everyone that answered my endless questions and phone calls.
Last and not least Richard for the endless time, love and money you have put into this project and Smila for being so understanding about this passage.
I am looking forward Donzi Days for years to come.

Formula Jr
09-17-2002, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the Family. And like any family, expect the best darn eggs and ham you ever had.....

:D

Digger
09-17-2002, 06:49 AM
welcome aboard Dino!

RickR
09-17-2002, 07:48 AM
Welcome!!!
Donzigo's Z25 is the cleanest and most pampered one I've ever seen!

EricG
09-17-2002, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the Group!!

It was the Pictures of Richard's boat at Portofino that motivated me to buy my Z boat....you've got a special boat there!

Congrats....

-EG

Crazy Horse
09-17-2002, 12:29 PM
Welcome Dino.
Here's the Lake Winni link www.Donziclub.com. (http://www.Donziclub.com.)
Look forward to meeting you.
John (& Trish)

KMLFAMILY
09-17-2002, 08:42 PM
Another welcome to you DINO. I look forward to boating on Lake Champlain someday. What a beautiful place. I was in Burlington last fall for the street rod meet.Hope to see you there someday.