PDA

View Full Version : Its Back Up

harbormaster
07-23-2001, 11:26 PM
****! What a weekend...
I lost the last 2 weeks of posts due to my isp having a bad backup tape. All in all I am glad to be back on the air. You may notice that there is a little dinky "Post New Topic" button on the bottom of the screen. In the next few days I will figure out why the ones at the top are not there. I am going tolet things settle back down for a bit before i attempt the PERL callendar install. I also added some new groups.

mattyboy
07-24-2001, 05:57 AM
Scot,
the site looks great, you should be proud, keep up the good work! your email address changed? coooool!!! signature

Matt,

Tim Howland
07-24-2001, 06:06 AM
Scott,

Joni Mitchell was right, you don't know what you've got 'til its gone! Whatever happened I am sure there are many memebers like myself who are lost without your efforts.
As for Scott Boldt and his August Hot Boat debut, outstanding. How could they confuse Geoo's set-up?

All good,
Tim.

Looped
07-24-2001, 07:10 AM
Scot,
Geeezzz, I go away to the Nascar races for a weekend and I come back to a new board. It's the nuggets!

I know what you are going through with trying to modify your site. I have become the Webmaster (not a clue though) for crazyhorses site http://www.donziclub.com and when I make a change locally it's fine but when it goes live it may not even be close what I tried to do. Very frustrating…

Keep up the great job.

Craig