PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Harbormaster. A big Thank You!!

Formula Jr
09-03-2001, 05:56 AM
Scot, I want to Thank you for this Board. Over this Weekend I met three Wharf Rats in person and one by phone (Len), all thru this medium; all from an entirely different area than my home grounds. That would not have happened with out your dedication and hard work. Excellent times! Check is in the mail.....

Owen.

DonziDave
09-03-2001, 03:12 PM
I second that! Finding this site a few years ago has become the highlight of my Internet experiance and I look forward to visiting every day. Talked with some great people on this site that I look forward to meeting face to face. I've learned a lot, hope that I have passed on some of my knowledge, and bought some cool stuff for my boat. We all owe Scot a great deal of thanks for making this a premier site!
Thanks Scot !!!

RedDog
09-03-2001, 03:47 PM
Yes - I must chime in too. Without this site I wouldn't have Genuine Trouble or have met (in person and on line) so many fine people. Thanks Harbormaster - sometimes in the rush of things we tend to take for granted the valuable work you do!

Brad Lyon
09-03-2001, 09:19 PM
Hey, I'll jump on board and say this can't be beat. I have learned alot in the last three weeks. I hope to meet some of the people that I have written back and forth with next weekend at Houghton Lake. You have created a wonderfull thing and I for one greatly appreciate it!

Brad :) :) :) :) :) :)

Moody Blu'
09-03-2001, 09:51 PM
if it wasnt for this board then I wouldnt have met the great people I have met and chatted with.
Ultimately it will probably change my life forever. Especial being an official harbor sweeper, in the A.C. a.p.b.a. boat race!
september 22nd and 23rd!

there is nothing like the rumble of a bunch of race boats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harbor master I cant wait to shake your hand, one of these days!!!

harbormaster
09-03-2001, 09:58 PM
You guys are the Best!
From time to time At 3am I kick myself and ask why am I doing this.

Then all I have to do to get recharged is get a check in the mail with a cool note attached, or read posts like these.

Thanks everyone. I am working on some additions to the site that I think that everyone will really like.

Scot V

Formula Jr
09-03-2001, 10:17 PM
This board is also cutting edge for the Net. There is no where else that has set up a private photo hosting service of the kind that Scot has set up. Or the well developed posting tools found here in. I don't think we ever celebrated the new format as it just sort of creep up on us so seamlessly - due to Scot's brillant installation - so I just want to say, aside from the donzi content, the site it self, is technicly excellent.

Scot, you have designed and created a most useful, modern, slate and chalk: A far more important accomplishment than any Donzi restore seen here.