PDA

View Full Version : Another Lenny top 10 list

harbormaster
09-22-2002, 08:52 AM
I received this by email. The author wishes to remain anonymous....

Top 10 things that could happen to Lenny on his trip to Texas

1.) Lenny tries to cross the border into the United States and a U.S.Customs officer searches his vehicle and finds a picture of Lenny in a Donzi with a passenger identified as Zacaris Moussaoui of the Al Qaeda network and Lenny is brought to Alexandria ,Virginia for intense FBI interrogation. This delays Lenny for 30 days.

2.) Lenny enters Houston and buys a map of celebrities homes, hoping to find the home of Scot and Kim Van Alstine somewhere on the map.

3.) Lenny, to get in the spirit of things, plays Dead at "Possum Kingdom" and sleeps late and misses the complete Donzi event.

4.) Lenny heading back North passes through Abilene,Texas and hears a whining sound. He exists the tow vehicle and finds no bearing trouble on the new Rolls trailer. Inspecting the boat he finds a Prairie dog with his finger caught in the bilge pump.

5.) In Austin Texas, Lenny and his companion are directed by a highway crew to detour off the street for a few blocks. Lenny cuts through a Parking lot of a Pizza Hut and goes the wrong way on a one way street. Exiting and turning right he finds that now he and his boat and trailer are the lead vehicle and he is now crowned grand Marshall of a Texas Gay Pride Parade.

6.) Still heading North, Lenny gets stopped by the Salt Lake City Police. Apparently some member of the Donzi.Net website has reported to Police that Lenny is about to trade an old motorless Donzi for two additional wives under the states multiply wives law.

7.) As Lenny passes through Boise,Idaho he is directed by the State Police to use a detour through Caldwell,Idaho where upon Lenny and his boat and trailer take a wrong turn and he winds up at the Canyon County fair with his Donzi, dead center in the winners circle of the county livestock pen.

8.) Lenny passes through Denver and attempts to attend a nuggets game but is not allowed in because he refuses to disconnect the Donzi from the truck.

9.) As Lenny gets nearer home he passes through King County ,Washington where upon the King County Sheriff stops Lenny ,impounds his Donzi and his 79 chevy truck under a new law authorizing the Sheriff to impound vehicles considered to be "Wrecked,Dismantled or Inoperative".

10.) Then again let's hope Lenny makes it home safe and sound.

harbormaster
09-24-2002, 11:39 AM
I could really get used to the warm onshore ocean breezes here and the palm trees for sure.

I am thinking if I just stand outside somewhere long enough I might get adopted :D

Leaving??? who said anything about leaving...

this shows up as the harbourmaster but it REALLY is me. Man, just think of the power at my fingertips right now :p