PDA

View Full Version : dash upgrade for my sexy sixteen

marcdups
06-03-2001, 06:45 PM
Hi all, good day
I am in search of any pics on remodeled dashes or pics of newer 95-01 dashes so that I can hopefully can get some ideas, I have purchased some angeled red bezels and am thinking of putting some gaffrig guages but need some ideafor the dash itselr, was thinking of carbon, but!!! thanks for any and all input in advance.
Marcdups

digitalMan
06-03-2001, 11:28 PM
I can't remember where I saw it (probably boattraderonline), but I saw a picture of an '01 16 dash. They are mounting the Gaffrig guages directly in the dash (no plate) with chrome bezels. I was happy to see this, since it is exactly what I was thinking of doing to my 16. Now I'm sure of it. I'll see if I can track down that pic and post a link later.

digitalMan
06-03-2001, 11:48 PM
It seems like there was another pic I saw somewhere, but here is what I found. Now that I look closer, the screws in this picture seem to indicate a mounting plate.

http://k-dog.dnsalias.com/images/donzi/general/2001Sweet16Dash.jpg

[This message has been edited by digitalMan (edited 06-03-2001).]

harbormaster
06-04-2001, 11:59 PM
The folks who produce the gaffrig gauges build the OEM dash panels for Donzi. They will also sell them if you plead with them. Give them a call and tell them that I told you to call them

marcdups
06-05-2001, 10:41 AM
Hi all, thanks a lot for your input and certainly appreciate the pics, again thanks, this site has some great folks. will post some pics of b4 and after when complete.
Marc