PDA

View Full Version : 7 Days till Lake George Picnic!

Scott Pearson
08-31-2001, 08:04 AM
Guys...comon... Your going to miss my Homemade GUMBO...emmm...emmm...Good! I will be spending 6 hours cooking this mouth watering work of art right before I head up. Your gonna miss a taste of heaven! Not only can I Restore old Donzi's but I can cook too!

(NJ)Scott

FASTEDDIE
08-31-2001, 08:22 AM
Flash Flash Flash

Special Edition #2 has just returned from its maiden voyage and with its new HP500 and Whipple Supercharger and is working out all the bugs.
It has been reported to the Lake George Donzi Classic Club headquarters that the prop must be radically upgraded. Special Edition has also confirmed that it will be at dock side for all attentees to view on Sept 8th ,at our picnic. First report on special edition #2 reported with wrong prop
a GPS reading on inaugural run

88 M.P.H. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stayed tuned for updates

mattyboy
08-31-2001, 08:26 AM
Scott,
do you do windows??? bummed can't go to the fall picnic, gumbo ? spicy? chicken and sausage? sounds good.
harbour master I see another forum here?
donzi recipies!!!!
scott, are you caravaning with anyone would like to see a donzi covoy!!! you take the thruway right, I'll see if I can't leave a little note for you somewhere between exits 15 and 16

Matt
feeling leftout

Scott Pearson
08-31-2001, 08:54 AM
Matty,
yup...spicy,chicken and sausage. Gotta love it. I'm not heading up with anyone else as of yet. Im leaving Friday morning at around 6:00 am. NJ Gardenstate Parkway then up the NY State Thruway. Past 15 and 16. I will be around that area about 7:30-8:00 am or so. I will have to look for a SIGN...(Laughing).

(NJ)Scott

flametamer
08-31-2001, 09:11 AM
Matt,

Dont feel left out, Load up the family, hook on the boat and follow Scott up to Lake George for a GREAT time. You will be in Donzi heaven when you see all the classics. Two days and your back home again.
Jeff

mattyboy
08-31-2001, 09:33 AM
guys,
wish I could!
tried to weasel,squirm,wiggle,plead ,beg
can't get out of this commitment! not happening
is this the normal time the weekend after labor day, if so will block out from now on!
trying to think where I can hang a sign greenwood lake is half way between exit 15a and the toll booths will have to recon the area, don't want to get locked up :eek:

Scott Pearson
08-31-2001, 09:42 AM
Matty,
Your cracking me up :D .

(NJ)Scott

Ted S
08-31-2001, 10:57 AM
Scott, I'm feeling the same as Matty. First I'm down because my boat isn't ready and now you tell us we're missing gumbo too. Have a heart and stop these posts. Just kidding. Next year, Matty, you and I will have to convoy up to Lake George and then we can try your gumbo. :cool:

mattyboy
08-31-2001, 02:32 PM
sounds good ted,
no haledon isn't to far from me right down 208, may be you could bring your boat to greenwood lake. will definetly go to the picnic next year also working on the dust off for next year,
scott you're sure the parkway to the thruway not gonna take 287 up, ok i gotta find a spot to hang a sign, got a buddy who works at the last service area on the parkway in montvale, I'll have to work on this. will see if the GSP authority has sense of humor?????????

Matt

Scott Pearson
08-31-2001, 03:18 PM
Matty,
Dont get locked up! Any whoooo, The Garden State is a good way for me.I get on at 98, its only 5 min. from my house. 287 goes to far west to get back East to the Thruway.

I have gone home that way...I was ready to shoot myself in the face!

Takes me 4 1/2 hours to get to Lake George.

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
08-31-2001, 03:26 PM
Okay Scott,
now for the signs!!!!
I won't get locked up
Matt