PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Eufalla (how many boats?)

HP 600SC
08-28-2001, 07:44 PM
Hey gang, I am pumped and ready for this
weekend! I'm brining my 22. Who else is brining there boat?? :D

BigGrizzly
08-28-2001, 11:28 PM
Ted check out page1 of the Bagly state park in the events section. We are pumped as well. Can't wait to se your work in real life.

Randy

Tomahawk
08-29-2001, 05:23 AM
Hey - I heard that Little Grizzly is coming too with his 22 Z boat. That would be something new and different for this event. Hope to see in our caravan on Friday Marc, along with the lady we used in our photo shoot last week!! :D

Forrest
08-29-2001, 08:53 AM
Pumped, too!!! Hay, my 383/TRS X-18 only runs in the mid and maybe upper sixtys, so you guys will have to wait up from time to time.

Here is a copy of the list of who's going to Eufaula III?

Last Tango
madpoodle
Jamesbon
Emmo
BigGrizzly
Tomahawk
JoeP
J&K SHAHBAS
BillB
jkeefe
Donzitester
marcdups
Forrest
see other thread (http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000013&p=2) :(
and many more including a rep from the largest Donzi dealer in the North Florida Panhandle/South Georgia/South Alabama area!

Bringing up the rear, :eek:

Jamesbon
08-29-2001, 10:52 AM
If need be, I can most likely accomodate a guest or two, as I have a room to myself....

Nate

CrackerJack
08-29-2001, 12:16 PM
Won't be there until Sat. early dawn, my sons
first game of year is Friday night. Will leave after the game. The wife, one son,
me and Donzi. Special note for Cliff I am
bringing my Donzi. Looking forward to another
great time, Jack.

J&K SHAHBAS
08-29-2001, 01:21 PM
Hey Everyone!
What an exciting event. John and I are jazzed that we will be able to put the WA-LO in the water again. Its been awhile since she has seen it.
Anyways, what needs to be brought??? Do we need Bar-B-Cues, chairs, tables etc??
Just let us know and we will help out as needed. We will be leaving early Friday morning. I fugure drive time is roughly 5-6hrs.
Well until then, everyone drive safe or whatever way of transportation you are taking. Should be lots of lunitics out ther on the road.
CYA J&K

Forrest
08-29-2001, 02:20 PM
Yes, yes, yes. I you have a bar-b-q grill tha you can bring, please bring it. I have an old gas BBQ and I will probably bring it, but if you have something that might be better, it would be nice to have available. Everyone, bring your beach chairs, and K, another lightweight folding table might be nice too. Anyone have a pontoon boat? :p Just kidding!!! But one would be nice out there as a support boat. Anyway, you can load my X-18 with all kinds of stuff. Don't worry, the newness has been gone from this Donzi many years ago. Hay, maybe we can fire the grill up while it's in the back of the X-18 and have Bigrizzly cook burgers at 65 MPH!!! :eek: That might be a Donzi first! ;)

See you at Eufaula Three! :D :D :D

BigGrizzly
08-29-2001, 07:54 PM
I can't to hear WA-LO run. I have been looking forward to that since the Portifino. No offence to anyone, this has a real engine in it -- a blown 427 Ford. I may just follow you all day.

Randy

Jamesbon
08-29-2001, 08:41 PM
Amen Randy! WA-LO is a true BAD A*S boat!!

Me too!

Nate

Tomahawk
08-29-2001, 09:58 PM
You know what works well, and is handy to use, is those one time use , tin foil, throw away grills you get at the grocery store. They are small and self-contained with charcoal and all, in a neat clean package. About $6.00. Remains are easy to police up too.

J&K SHAHBAS
08-30-2001, 09:10 AM
:D YAHOOOOO! CANT WAIT.
CYA ALL IN EUFALA
J&K