PDA

View Full Version : Inaugaral SEADOG Tshirts!!!! UPDATE

Tidbart
10-23-2002, 08:16 PM
Let's try this another way.

We ran out of the first run of shirts and I know some others would like to get one of these shirts. So in the interest of not bancrupting the club in its infancy we are looking to make another order but we have to make a minimum order.

To view the shirt design go to http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005089;p=1
The first two drawings are what are on the shirt.

If you are interested, and this will take some time, let us know here. I am also looking for sizes and quantity as I will order some of each size so nobody gets stuck having to get the wrong size.

Remember, Xmas is coming.

Each shirt will be a measly $20 bucks each, and this includes the shipping. What a DEAL!!

ALL proceeds go to support the club and its future ventures.

These shirts are one of a kind and guaranteed to the be the envy of every Baja owner you encounter, a true Donzi collector's item, suitable for framing. yippie

I will check back next weekend for the responses and make a count. Tell all your friends and neighbors.

Keep the post up top for the week.

From all the SEADOGs,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Bob

farmer tx
10-24-2002, 01:48 PM
Bob, I was going to pick up some shirts atEufaula but there wasn't any.Need 2 in size large.Will send shipping info later.
Thanks

2biguns
10-24-2002, 03:13 PM
We'd take at least 3 (1 large/xl and 2 tent-sized/xxl :D ).

Since this is now officially a boating-related post and I have remained on topic for the initial message, can I state how bad I hate Tennessee (University, not necessarily the state) and how terribly bad I want, if not NEED, my beloved Crimson Tide to break this insufferable string of 7 lossess to those toothless, inbred hillbillies.

I hope I am safe in assuming that the SEADOG territory ENDS north of Athens, Alabama?

Tell you what, if BAMA wins Saturday, I'll double my order!

No fruit sucks like the BIG ORANGE

http://www.donzi.net/photos/ihatetennessee.jpg

mattyboy
10-24-2002, 03:35 PM
they still for seadogs only????

Matt

CrackerJack
10-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Another SeaDog slogan is. "Show me the money!!!"
Bob will be more than happy to sell anyone with
the correct funds one of the shirts.

Tidbart
10-24-2002, 04:41 PM
mattyboy,

They are for anyone who wants one. So order away.
This is a limited edition shirt, we just haven't reached the limit. :D

Great start guys and gals, keep it up.

Bob

Crazy Horse
10-24-2002, 04:42 PM
Bob-face I love my Sea Dogs shirt. Everyone should have one but hey if you need to do a reorder why don't you just sell your Donzi guitar to pay for it? Why infringe upon us to pay for our shirts? wink

Bad-Tat
10-24-2002, 05:10 PM
1-Small, 1-Med, 1-XL

Tidbart
10-24-2002, 05:40 PM
You want to get me coming and going, don't you. :D

You know, I paid my dues. I earned my shirt by having to put up with all the Donzi Girls for 2-1/2 days straight. It was pure agony. They were in my boat, at my dinner table, next to the pool, on the beach...It was pure hell. Now you want my guitar......ruthless bastards.

Look what I had to go through.........
http://www.donzi.net/photos/rwilson21.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/rwilson20.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/ACF15EF.jpg
http://www.donzi.net/photos/rwilson22a.jpg
:p

Take that!

Dr. Dan
10-24-2002, 06:19 PM
:D Wow Bob, It Sucks To Be You :D You have my condolences :p ...Doc

Crazy Horse
10-24-2002, 08:03 PM
Man I look good with a beard as well. :D

smoothie
10-24-2002, 08:19 PM
I'll take one XL off your hands,And a Donzi girl calendar.... wink

Tidbart
10-24-2002, 09:01 PM
Smoothie,
great choice, our XL is one of our finest.

DonziGirl calendar......... wink cool!

Glad I thought of it!

What a great idea. :p

If things keep going this way, with the shirts we should be able to put in the order, the week after next as I am running this query for 9 more days.

Thanks, Bob

Crazy Horse
10-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Trish requests a small baby doll-type Sea Dogs shirt.

Fish boy
10-24-2002, 11:06 PM
Bob,
1XXL, 1XL, 2Med.

Please let me know how to proceed with payment (including meeting at wing house, hooters... or any other establishment in Kissimmee).

Fish
makulaf@mindspring.com

knee deep
10-25-2002, 05:41 AM
Two XL's, and if Bob does anymore whining about how abused he was in Sarasota I'm gonna take his keys away............

J&K SHAHBAS
10-25-2002, 11:20 AM
First as one of the original SEADOGS and proud member of the VOL NAVY GO f#!*ing VOLS!!! Kathy me and soon to be SHELBY!! will take at least 3-XLS and 2-LGS and a XXXXSM Thanks j&k about700miles south of big orange country in the swamp.

RedDog
10-25-2002, 12:12 PM
Bob - I sent you an e-mail but as a reminder, I would like 1 XXL and 1 medium.

2Bigums - don't be so bitter - orange is sweet!

7 years is just not long enough! http://www.donzi.net/photos/alabama.jpg

And the Vol Navy is cool too!

http://www.donzi.net/photos/alabama1.jpg

RickR
10-25-2002, 12:39 PM
WELL PUT REDDOG !!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
2 Biggums is taking the last few losses personally. We're just getting even from the 1970s and 1980s :rolleyes:
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!

2biguns
10-25-2002, 01:30 PM
http://www.donzi.net/photos/jr_and_lulu.jpeg

Somebody told me our seats were next to these two so Amy and I vetoed going to the game :p

Seriously, Neyland Stadium is tight enough for skinny folks. In '00, when the game got bad, I hauled my fat ass up to the top row and looked at all the pretty boats--at least it was a pleasant diversion from the game :mad:

UT is great from the water. It's just when you get up in the mountains that the hillbillies become a threat!

Good luck.

RedDog
10-25-2002, 01:49 PM
Don't come down on us hillbillies so hard - they're nice, gentle folk in their own peculiar way. Remines me of a true story my brother inlaw told me. Seems he went up the holler with his great uncle to buy some 'shine. The seller came out on the porch with the goods and he had a shotgun in hand. Bro' inlaw asked him if he wasn't scared of the law catching him. The reply - "Hell no boy, I'm the sheriff!"

Last Tango
10-27-2002, 02:27 PM
Dear FMRTX,
We specifically set aside at least one if not two shirts for you when we handed them out at Sarasota, and a certain OTHER Texan took them back for you. I hope he has called you and given them to you.
Mark (Supreme SEADOG)

florida gator
10-27-2002, 02:47 PM
I'm in. Let me know about the funds. I would also like info on the club please.

Tidbart
10-27-2002, 03:23 PM
Florida Gator,

What size and how many?

The club, Seadogs, informal group of owners and enthusiasts from the Southeast.
I believe the next "formal" get-together will be on the ST. Johns River. Palatka area. Keep an eye on the Events and Gatherings for more details. We are also going to the races in Key West in a few weeks.

I have heard some nice things about Crystal River. Maybe we can do some runs up there.

Welcome aboard.

Bob

Tidbart
10-29-2002, 03:33 PM
Ordering will stop this weekend. Some extra shirts will be ordered of each size to help accommodate any members who haven't been on the board recently.

Bob

Team Hula Girl
10-29-2002, 04:23 PM
Bob, I will take one XXL shirt. Just let me know where and when to send the money.

When is the next Seadogs event?

John

Tidbart
10-29-2002, 04:32 PM
Hi John,
Thanks for the support. I will make the order next week and then post all the pertinent info.

As for the next Seadog's meeting, see the Events and Gatherings Forum. We are planning a St John's River excursion in Dec. We are still trying to nail down the logistics. The dates are all set. Please join us.

Bob :)

2biguns
10-29-2002, 05:17 PM
Well, I won my bet and am happy to pay up by contributing to such a wonderful cause. Rather than double my shirt order, how about $100 for 3 shirts (2 xxl and 1 lg) with the extra going to my new favorite good-luck charity?
http://www.donzi.net/photos/fulmer.jpeg

Tidbart
10-29-2002, 06:43 PM
Sounds like a deal to me. Thanks 2biguns. The club thanks you.

I'll have more info on the shirts later this coming weekend.

Bob

ClassicRazorback
10-29-2002, 06:47 PM
I would like 2- xxl's
1- xl

Thank you,

Chris
emerson@cox-internet.com

Gritz
10-30-2002, 10:05 AM
Put me in for 1 XL if it's not too late.
Thanks,
Stan

Tidbart
10-30-2002, 11:40 AM
Not too late.

Mainly, this is a poll to see how many of each size to order so that people can get the shirts in the size they want. After that, the leftovers will just be up for grabs on a first come, first served basis.

As I stated in earlier posts, the poll will end this weekend, then the order made. Then, I will post amailing address for checks and Paypal info for those who prefer to go that route.

Thanks everyone

B

smokediver
10-30-2002, 11:47 AM
bob, sign me up for an xl. will pick it up in dec.thanks

florida gator
10-30-2002, 01:00 PM
1 xl. Thanks

farmer tx
10-31-2002, 08:17 PM
Last-T
Roadtrip delivered. But I promised a couple of female friends T-shirts so I need to deliver.
Didn't have a way to prove to Polly that we actualy went to Georgia untill the Visa bill arrived.
So I need two large shirts and also one med.
Thanks

Tidbart
11-01-2002, 06:36 PM
Your in frmrtx.
Thanks,

Bob

Tidbart
11-03-2002, 07:42 PM
Thanks everyone for your support.
I will be placing the order in the next day or so, then I will post the info for sending some cash.

Bob

Air 22
11-03-2002, 09:15 PM
I'm in for 2 shirts 1-XXL and 1- medium....
Thanx..Dwight :D

Tidbart
11-04-2002, 06:31 AM
Got your email, Air22, you are on the list.

Bob

Tidbart
11-04-2002, 03:47 PM
Hello everyone!
Once again, thanks to everyone for their orders.

I made the order today, they will be ready in a week or so. Once I get them, I will ship asap.

Here is the next step: Payment, for those who would like the convenience of Paypal, my email address is tidbitnh@yahoo.com. Enter that and pay the $20 per shirt. In the notes, or ship to area, I forget which they have, put your address for shipping and any notes you may want to put. Or, if you want email me at the same address.

For those wanting to send a check, hit the "Email Tidbart" button next to the date. Send along your shipping info and I will reply with my address for you to send the check. Make it out to Robert Wilson with Seadogs in the note section of the check. This way you will know that I have received your address.

I will also email all of you that I can with this info.

Bob

Fish boy
11-05-2002, 05:54 PM
Bob,
got the email and sent payment via paypal. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Jody

Tidbart
11-06-2002, 05:03 PM
Hello Everyone.
Haven't been able to get in touch with J&K Shabaz nor Florida Gator.

J&K's email is no longer in existence. Gator has none listed.

Contact me about the shirts. Hit the email button above and send me your shipping info. I'll return email with my address for a check.

Thanks, Bob