PDA

View Full Version : up and down, down and up!!! arrrggghhhh!!!!!!

Moody Blu'
08-26-2001, 09:21 PM
ok I have a brand new water oumo instakke din my boat.
I thought my old water pump was not working right.
well my boat still does the same thing that it did before the new pump.

at completely sporadic times the temperature of the engine will shoot up and I ill have to slow down, and then it cools down. then I can speed up again.
maybe something is clogged in my bengine block???
this is driving me crazy.
I need some help!!!
i am about to just give up........

this is really pissing me off.
damn water temp keeps going up and down, down and upp arrrrggghhhh its pissin me off anyone have any ideas???

oldLenny
08-26-2001, 09:47 PM
...nicer language...and a NEW Temp sender unit and guage...There are TOOOOO many places on the I-net to see profanity. I don't think this place supports it well...

RedDog
08-26-2001, 10:41 PM
Thank you Len

Sky 71 - remember your messages go beyong the Jersey border - there is another world out here.

Blewbyu
08-27-2001, 12:12 AM
If you have a Volvo (I assume),check/replace your SUCTION hose/s.They can delaminate on the INSIDE,and collapse within,usually above 35-3800 or after opening secondaries suddenly.Betcha that's it.........makes you NUTS tho,doesn't it??
Regards-Blewbyu :mad:

BigGrizzly
08-27-2001, 11:54 AM
Come to grips with your temper and writing. Put on a water pressure guage on the block. that will tell you if you have a colapsed hose or a clog. Put it the top before the thermostat.
Randy

Moody Blu'
08-27-2001, 03:19 PM
Thanks blew byu and big grizzly.

I have a brand new temp gauge and sender.

bg I thought about hooking up a pressure checker to see if the water pressure goes high (that would mean its clogged or a hose is collapsing). I need to find a preesure gauge!

I was ready to run out the door when i posted this topic. I typed the topic in less than a minute and left. I didnt spell check or anything.so sorry about that first little paragraph. I think its funny how I completely screwed up the first paragraph and then wrote everything else perfect!!!(I guess my fingers were warming up!)

As for everyone saying to control my temper, I wasnt (really mad) mad when I said aaarrrggghhh, and pissin me off.

I was just exaggerating.
(It really is "ticking" me off though)-temp problem

I dont see anything wrong with using "pissing me off" in a sentence(not like I dont have good grammar though)
I'm not going to go on a rant about this.

Sorry, bout that.
Don't be mad at me. thats how i talk, usually when I talk every other word is f*7#$
so this isnt really that bad.

Classic Razorback
08-27-2001, 07:32 PM
Easy on him guys, it seems like ole'sky blu is the only one that gets this kind of flack about language. His posts have cleaned up!
I myself get P.O. 'ed when I can't get my boat runing right!
Can't we just all get along. :D

chris

Moody Blu'
08-27-2001, 09:35 PM
O.M.G!!!!
I cant beleive you said p.o.'ed ,thats it !!harbor master, ban this guys I.P. address from the site, To think that a grown up adult would use such language!!
THE NERVE!!!

On a serious note.

I changes the springs on my distributor today to see if it was the timing(not enough advance at mid range power)
and that didnt seem to solve it.

I am hoping that it is the hose collapsing before the pump.

what kind of hose should I buy?
or should I just buy one of those springs that goes inside the hose to stop it from collapsing?

I am down to my last option. if fixing that hose doesnt stop the problem, I am going to REALLY BUG OUT!!!!!!!!
It has been doing this froom day one SPORADICALLY, I never checked for a collapse hosed.
I hope all you donzi freaks hit the nail on the pissinhead with this problem of mine!