PDA

View Full Version : 12 days till the Lake George Picnic!!!!!

Scott Pearson
08-26-2001, 08:27 AM
OK...there are 12 more days till the Lake George Donzi Picnic. September 8th is the day of all days! So clean up those Classics and head to the most beautiful lake in the country!

As always,FastEddie has some great things is store for us. So dont miss out! We will all have a BLAST!

Go to the Lake George web site for all the details!

http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/

(NJ)Scott

FASTEDDIE
08-26-2001, 03:04 PM
Scott,
The theme for the picnic raffle is "NASCAR".
Many of the prizes will feature "Nascar"items and some special Earnhart collectibles. Buy some raffle tickets, t-shirts, hats and video's. The more tickets you have, the better your chance of winning. And your not going to believe the grand prize at the raffle, well you'll just have to wait and see for your self.
So come on down and bring your Classics and all your friends and we will have a wonderful Donzi afternoon picnic on "The Queen of the Lakes" :D :D :D

Scott Pearson
08-26-2001, 05:54 PM
See guys, Does FastEddie have some plans for the picnic or what! I bet there is going to be some GREAT NASCAR stuff! I can bet the grand prize raffle is going to be something totally off the wall...It always is.

Come on guys...Nobody can miss this one...They just get better and better,year after year!

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
08-27-2001, 03:55 PM
11 Days Left!!! :D Whos Going???

(NJ)Scott

flametamer
08-27-2001, 06:54 PM
Scott,

My wife and I will be there.

Jeff

TORYSMINX
08-27-2001, 07:49 PM
I may have the minx ready with the new motor in. I am sorry but does anybody know where I can stay near all of the donzi folks. I known this is late in game. I have not been out on the thing this summer at all and what better place to break in the motor.

I think I may go out and buy a spare drive for the event :D

Tory

Scott Pearson
08-27-2001, 09:20 PM
Tory,
We all stay at Treasure Cove. Give them a call. Its a great place, Docks, Boat launch etc.

(NJ)Scott
www.treasurecoveresort.com (http://www.treasurecoveresort.com)

GEOO
08-28-2001, 06:55 AM
Scott,
I'm working on it. Hopefully I'll be there.
FastEddie,
Will that 22 Limited Addition Whipple Charge boat be there??? I have to see that run!!!!! GEOO

BERTRAM BOY
08-28-2001, 04:00 PM
Can't make it :( :( :(
We'll be on our cruise that weekend...... :D :D :D
BERTRAM BOY

Scott Pearson
08-29-2001, 09:10 PM
Ok...9 days until Lake George. Who is heading up on Friday? Who is staying at Treasure Cove?

(NJ)Scott

TORYSMINX
08-29-2001, 09:14 PM
If treasure cove is not full, I am heading up thursday night. I will scouting the area friday and waiting for people until Fri night. Have not decided who is going so far my dad and my girlfriend. trying to bend the arm of my friend with the 502/500hp criterion! Should be fun...

Scott Pearson
08-29-2001, 09:16 PM
Tory,
Sounds great! Hope you can make it. I will be at Treasure Cove around 10:30 - 11:00 on Friday Morning.

(NJ)Scott