PDA

View Full Version : New Site: donzimarine.com

MikeMiller
07-20-2001, 10:00 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

After a long hiatus from the world of online technology, Donzi MArine comes back with a bang!

Please check out our new site at donzimarine.com. We have spent a lot of time getting it ready and will still be tweaking as we go.

What I am most excited about is the Channel Z section. Everyone needs to get on and check out this portion. The events section is where I put all the great shots I get from the rendezvous.

I'll encourage everyone to send me photos of there rendezvous if I can't make it. Also, the owners spotlight section is in need of some owners!

Write me a letter about you and your boat and send photos!

BTW: Randy Carabelli from Atlanta Georgia has received the honors of being the very first Owner on our Owners Spotlight. Look for him on Monday, the 23rd.

Thank you all for your patience.

Mike Miller
donzi.miller@mindspring.com
Director of Marketing
Donzi Marine

Tomahawk
07-23-2001, 03:12 AM
Pretty neat Mike. BTW, don't you have something else to tell us? ;)

MikeMiller
07-24-2001, 07:03 AM
Uuuhhhh.... I don't know what you're talking about.

MM :confused:

Dr. Dan
07-25-2001, 05:37 AM
:cool: Mike, looks great,need more pics of engines and options,we're voyeurs ya know. Maybe Liz and I will see you at Jackson's Poker Run if you come up, we can't make the A.C. event...Doc

Tomahawk
07-25-2001, 05:48 AM
Mike - pretty neat. Owner's Spotlight is a great idea and it's nice to see "Big "Grizzly" honored as the first to be profiled. Looking forward to others as well. :)

Formula Jr
07-26-2001, 01:39 AM

BigGrizzly
07-26-2001, 08:03 PM
Cool shot of Nate and KELLY, taking of Mike taking a picture of HER, i mean them.

Randy

Shanghied Again
07-26-2001, 09:32 PM
Mike looking good. Randy your boats are looking real good! Mike we will see you at Jackson Marines Poker run all signed up. :D

Formula Jr
07-27-2001, 12:00 AM
That Z channel thingy is a brillant idea. Anybody told Donzi lately that your salary should be higher? ;)

MikeStar
07-27-2001, 11:07 AM
Hey Mike, tell us what we really want to know - who the redhead in the Donzi print ad's is!!! :eek: