PDA

View Full Version : SNOW!! on Winni

Woodsy
10-23-2002, 07:02 AM
Yup.... as I left for work at the UNGODLY hour of 4:55am, it was lightly snowing on Paugus bay. By the time I got to the highway, about 10 miles later, it was a full blown squall with almost whiteout conditions. Unlike some of the other "wimpier" Winni Bandits, my 22 Classic is still in the water!! I guess its time to warm up the sleds, and get ready for snow season!

Woodsy Von Donzi :D :D

Digger
10-23-2002, 07:14 AM
Woodsy I think it would be pretty cool to get a photo of your boat underway while it's snowing. Now THAT is hard core boating!

mattyboy
10-23-2002, 08:23 AM
I was watching the weather this am. and the storm is moving across upstate NY about an hour north of me snow in albany and all the way to the New England states :( I'm sure LK George is getting the white stuff too....

Matt
the end is near, and so I face the final curtain..............of the boat season that is!

FASTEDDIE
10-23-2002, 09:00 AM
We got a dusting of snow in Lake George in the hills. Snow capped the upper elevations of the mountains while the middle and bottoms are still in their bright orange and red autumn colors. Snows will melt under the high noon Sun. It makes for a beautiful picture out our front picture window.The Donzi is now sleeping with anti-freeze at the marina awaiting for its final trip to winter storage. It's time for the Lake to rest and renew its waters for next years boating season.

KMLFAMILY
10-23-2002, 09:38 AM
Snow falling here pretty heavy too.I am all winterized but almost forgot to blow out speedo tube. Did that yesterday. So now it"s time to get the ski gear ready for the season.

Tidbart
10-23-2002, 11:24 AM
I saw a cloud today.

Bob

Dalelama
10-23-2002, 11:31 AM
What's SNOW?

It's 88 here... no wind.... I saw a cloud...a few weeks ago...........

Woodsy
10-23-2002, 11:41 AM
You guys are killin me..... LOL!

Woodsy Von Frozen :D :D

waleyetwo
10-23-2002, 03:50 PM
hey woodsy i pulled the all mighty star craft out of the water yesterday :( but the old donzi is still in :) i hope for one last blast.

Crazy Horse
10-23-2002, 04:02 PM
I opened the blinds this morning and the ground was covered with snow. :( What a bummer.
I have no idea why we live up here :confused: ??
I imagine Bob & Ranya will be boating this weekend?

By the way Woodsy,
is that Woodsy Von Frozen Daiquiri?

Tidbart
10-23-2002, 06:32 PM
Hate to dissappoint you John, but we will be in NH this weekend for my sister's wedding.

Wish we had time to get together, but we have to get back early to clean the pool. :p :p

Hope all is well with you and Trish

B and R

mphatc
10-25-2002, 06:56 PM
Friday 10-25-02 Lake Winni, 55 degrees, flat calm, clear blue skies, went from Glendale to Wolfeboro to Weirs Beach, counted over 25 loons, one bunch of 8 , 3 other boats . . .
In the distance Mt. Washington under a cover of snow while we were surrounded by beautiful foliage colors . . . but we weren't in our Donzi, it resides in Michigan . . . to lurk Winni for the first time T-Giving w/e! Hopefully!

Ed Donnelly
10-25-2002, 07:44 PM
If you lived in Canada and had 25 Loons (Loonies),that would be $25.00 Now convert that into American and you now have enough to buy 10 gal. of American gas....Ed

waleyetwo
10-28-2002, 04:26 PM
i'm sure you had fun it was sweet today :) but i pulled the donzi today :( it was cold but nice.
winni is done for the season.time for the next season hunting then sled season.i went to pittsburg NH this past weekend and it snowed both days :) and everybodys getting ready to get the sleds going hope we get alot of snow.

Donzigo
10-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Well, I might as well throw in my 2 cents, with the other mean SEADOGS. Monday, 83 degress in West Florida. It's getting to be winter though, TV weatherman said there would be a cold snap of about 65 to 70 for a "daily low" in a few days.

I would love to see a loon, sounds neat, uhhhhhhhhh what's a loon?