PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays To All!!

Woodsy
12-21-2001, 05:58 AM
To all of the Donzi brotherhood...

I want to thank all of you for such a great year. I have met the best people and have been able to forge some truly strong, long lasting friendships. Thanks to all of you for your help, support and prayers for my dad. I wish the best for all of you in the coming year, may the wind be at your back, may your boat run fast and may the sun always shine on you and your family.

Peace be the journey

Woodsy :D

harbormaster
12-23-2001, 05:31 PM
Nice words Woodsy. May 2002 be everything to everyone and more.

CrackerJack
12-23-2001, 06:52 PM
To all:
This is not only the Holiday season for my
family and me. It is also our first anniversary of owning a Donzi. So thanks to
Scot for this forum and everyone else for making it a great year. We got more than I
bargained for when I purchased my Donzi.
We have met and been associated with some
of the greatest people. Hoping that everyone
has a joyous and safe Holiday.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
Jack, Debbie, Brandon & Jerritt.

Formula Jr
12-24-2001, 03:58 AM
I just want to say that there is something about Donzi Fans that is somewhat magical. This is such an easy group to trust and find distraction thru when needed. Though we all live in different situations and our boats are all at different levels of restoration; and there are obvious differences of income and status, but when it comes to our passion towards Donzi, I have never detected the slightest hint of snobbery expressed on this board. That in it's self, is so wonderful and refreshing that it continously gladdens my heart towards my fellow man. If you want to see the best of what people can be, just look here. Read all the thoughtful free advice, and easy sharing of knowledge. The lack of hestitation to help out. Whether that's a prop swap or an offer of lodging. THIS is truely a Brotherhood. Thats a rare and precious thing. This year, more than most, hugg your children and your partner, think back on what we have. We are truely blessed and/or lucky to live in a place that can afford the luxury of giving.
That lives through out the year here, not just on Christmas.

This next year, I wish you all that day on the water. The one that was warm, and seemed effortless, endless, and surrounded by grace. The one you will remember forever as being perfect.

mattyboy
12-24-2001, 08:07 AM
My Christmas wish list.

1. that you and your families have a happy and healthy new year.
2. that our armed forces may return home safe and unharmed.
3.That terrorist know not to mess with the US
4. that every one finds a little HP in their stocking.
5. that the only tears you shed are produced from that 60 + mph ride across the water.
6.good weather ,calm seas with just alittle chop and good friends.
7. a chance to meet all of you!
8. so be good and don't pout, go to bed early, and may all your wishes come true.

Matt

PS, Santa if your listening some more Donzi girl pics would be nice!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-24-2001, 08:39 AM
Glad to see this thread, I had planned to start one just the same.

May everyone here have a fabulous holiday, and if traveling be extra safe. Several fatalities already here in Ohio.

Thanks for those who did mention the armed service men and women, fortunately I am able to be home with my family this year, next year I may not be so lucky.

I echo the praise the HARBORMASTER for this great board.
God Bless you all....

I will post the internet link for the NORAD track Santa site, pretty cool if you have little ones.
Bryan

JP BRESCIA
12-24-2001, 09:18 AM
Good holiday cheer is what everyone on this board deserves this year. I also am thankful for my innaugural year as a Donzi owner. I have read some wonderful things on this board this year and have learned plenty. The recent "Legend of the Whos Chicken" was so wonderful that I made my entire family read it. Thanks Owen, perfect timing. For the past few days, all I have to do is think of the First Wake Club and my mind is consumed with peace and a yearning for what life is all about. The family and I are excited to attend a few events this year and I can't wait to meet more of you folks.

Merry Christmas to a very special group.

JP, Cheri & Jackie

Crazy Horse
12-24-2001, 11:10 AM
During this holiday season, I tip my (Donzi)hat to you & your families...
Harbormaster, thanks for all your efforts.
Everyone be well and be safe.
Happy holiday wishes.
Hope Santa brings you 'Peace of Mind'.
John & Donzi Trish

Digger
12-24-2001, 02:20 PM
Here's to all of you and your families and your Donzi's. This has been an incredible year on many levels, the country has come together and continues to rise to the challenge. This is also my first year participating in this board, it is a great place to be. Very much looking forward to meeting lots of you in the coming seasons. Best wishes to all, and happy holidays!

Shanghied Again
12-24-2001, 04:17 PM
Happy Holidays to all

We had a wonderful year, We started off last year at the AOTH met some new friends and was very happy to see the old friends we had made through Donzi get togethers, As a Donzi owner and being part of the best web site anywhere you guys and gals are the best! Twice I was tempted by other boat builders to buy there boats and at a great price, Two things kept me from buying? First of all I am a Donzi owner till I die! And you guys I couldn't buy anouther brand knowing I could never be a part of this family again, Thanks to everyone on this site and to what Owen said I am with him 100%. God bless you all this Holiday season and to all our Armed forces may Gods light shine brightly on them and there path to happiness and Freedom for all! We hope for there quick safe return home.
Happy Holidays

Gearhead99
12-24-2001, 04:29 PM
Have a Merry Christmas. Hope everyone has a safe celebration and is ready on the flip side.

SS18
12-24-2001, 09:55 PM
You guys are a thoughful bunch! all the company has left and the boys are tucked in and I hope your families have a safe and happy holiday and may all the MPH dreams be in our stockings come sun up! I know I'll be looking and gratful for any.GOD BLESS AMERICA
and we'll be thinkinking about you and those
of 9/11/01 we love this country good night to all and to all a goodnight! PEACE

BigGrizzly
12-24-2001, 10:06 PM
The Big Grizzly family wishes all a Mary Christmas. Rember this isn't the end of the year, but the beginning of a NEW ONE. Summer is on its way. May problems be small or nonexistant and speed and safty be great.

Randy

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
12-24-2001, 10:09 PM
Whew! I am whipped, Santa came... everything is put together, hell to need air this time of night when the compressor has been off for a week!
thank goodness, the elfs can rest now..
We have deer pellets in the snow, cookies are gone (milk too) and I am off to bed....

The little ones will awake early!

Good night all, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Bryan